General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N regarding the confirmed flight for 11th of April, could you provide information WHERE this flight is going ? And which regions will be covered? This is just to manage expectations with backers, and to prevent complaints from frustrated backers…

This shipment should cover (some if not all) backers in at least these countries:

Salut, this means I’ve been forgotten again? :nerd_face: :sweat_smile:
#3570 from Switzerland, bk: 15584974

1 Like

Great news! I just got an email that I will receive the projector at the end of April. But they did not say which YEAR…?

4 Likes

‘other countries’ narrows it down quite a bit :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I know, right? :man_shrugging:t4:

I thought to just let you know the little bit of info we did get, your question nonetheless still stands and is a valid one, as it’s not clear at all.

On the other hand, unless the shipment covers everyone in a certain country, naming a country will then lead to backers asking “why am I not included?” etc.

1 Like

so youre just gonna straight up ignore us. thats a great way to communicate. @Philips_Support_N once again, 700 of us are awaiting your updates for Hong Kong backer while youre busy shipping ppm out FROM HONG KONG.

2 Likes

The flight on the 11th April is probably going to the moon! The forwarder likes to make mistakes and they seem quite bad at doing their job from past experiences on the forum.

3 Likes

It’s so funny how its always someone else’s fault… the provider, the distributor, the cleaning lady… I think they were quite relieved when the Coronavirus came, fits perfect with their childish blame game.

The unbelievable thing right now is they refuse to refund. I call this robbery, and I don’t care what you others think. If you honestly believe you are ever getting the product, you should be happy we want to refund , since it means your turn will come sooner…

I cant believe Philips agreed to put their brand on this joke think calling itself a company.

3 Likes

It’s not unbelievable that they refuse to refund they gave a window when details about the product changed. You didn’t act during that window. That is on you take ownership of that.

I can’t believe after all those changes and delays at that point that you didn’t realize what you were getting into and didn’t request a refund then if you didn’t have the appetite to stick it out.

2 Likes

Fortunately, this forum has an “Ignore” function, which can be used to hide messages from certain users. As long as you keep on spamming the forum with your ridiculous accusations I will have to rely on that function to keep the threads readable. Try to calm down and find something else to do while you wait for your projector to arrive - it will do you good.

3 Likes

I’m totally calm. I apologise that 500€ is a significant amount of money for some of us.

If you have 500€ to spare, please give it to me and I will give you my projector when it comes…

3 Likes

You said it your self it is on you. They advertised 4 corner correction over HDMI and usb-c and then that didn’t happen. They offered a refund then, this also happened after delivery was delayed multiple times so if those were lies it was more than one. They gave a refund window at that point and you didn’t take it so to your own saying it is on you.

There was an opportunity, why didn’t you take it then when you knew the project wasn’t what you signed up for?

Because they said all projectors would be projectors would be ready before CNY

But again that was after an Oct ship date, Nov ship date, Dec ship date and Jan ship date.

You didn’t see a pattern?

1 Like

Of course I did. But they were offering refund back then. So I always felt that I have that option.

Well now that time has come. I want a refund. And now they took away the option, ignore our emails and hide.

And yes, current situation means I have to be home , cant go to the cinema or hang out and I need some entairtenment home. I don’t have a tv and that’s why I ordered this

I wish my money back so i can spend it on something i can use TODAY, not in 2027.

1 Like

That was so wrong when they did that and was such an important feature .! The trapezium picture and so many glue focus wheel faults are what make PPL want a refund …Also giving a large shipment to outside vendors out of the blue.
also the return process takes a lifetime…
So many defective pieces are turning up.
Refund option shd always b open till delivery process starts

1 Like

Hello,

The last mail that we received from you was on 2019 also, did you used another email address ?

Your PicoPix Max will be shipped end of April

Cheers

Hi @Philips_Support_N - any update from your forwarder on whether they can ship to Malta since DHL is still operating in both Malta and Hong Kong? Thanks (Backer kit ID 15590088 - was originally included in the excel list you published a few days ago).

If your forwarder says they cannot ship to Malta (why they would say that is beyond me) - may I suggest using DHL Express for my projector and the other Maltese backers (there about 7 in total iirc) once the remaining 6 projectors destined for Malta are produced? You said you were looking into a solution for the 187 missed backers, and I have provided one for you.

1 Like

Hey Tsouvli (sorry not sure if this is your name).

I understand you are frustrated, but I checked the history of your comments and they are mainly negative, undermining their efforts and brand. I also see you are backer 12*** so you’ll be before me - I’m 16***, but this doesn’t matter. Why don’t you write a direct message to the moderators and we’ll check your case and what can be done. I know you want to share your frustration, but this is not helping anyone and we’re just spamming the forum.

When you are sending a message, in the To field, just write moderators and it’ll come up as a result.

Cheers,

2 Likes