General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 - any update from your forwarder on whether they can ship to Malta since DHL is still operating in both Malta and Hong Kong? (I called both DHL Malta and DHL Hong Kong and they confirmed they are still operating).

Thanks (Backer kit ID 15590088 - was originally included in the excel list you published a few days ago but was removed as your forwarder said they cannot ship to Malta).

If your forwarder says they cannot ship to Malta (why they would say that is beyond me) - may I suggest using DHL Express for my projector and the other Maltese backers (there about 7 in total iirc) once the remaining 6 projectors destined for Malta are produced? You said you were looking into a solution for the 187 missed backers, and I have provided one for you.

Thanks for the Info,

I used indiegogo to send a message (donā€™t know which email was there). Anyways I got answer here so Iā€™ll wait until end of April!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 if DHL closing delivery to so many countries why you not use China Post to send products to these countries? It still works. For example - Aliexpress ships everything everywhere. I donā€™t think DHL is cheaper than regular post. I checked list of backers per country - all of countries blocked by DHL has less than 100 orders except India with 206 orders. You donā€™t need to book planes for it. Just use regular post or open refund opportunity for those who were excluded from list at the last moment.
DHL can block deliveries for 1, 2 or more months, just use alternatives.

2 Likes

If you donā€™t mind, could you tell how many percent has received. So that I can apply my primary school teacherā€™s math lesson to calculate and estimate when I will get the product.

Thank you.

You just need to give your ID number or name and I could give you an ETA

I guess the ETA for me (Velislav Ivanov) is May cause Iā€™m 16*** :slight_smile: ?

Can the tracking codes be sent for the batch on the 11th April flight please?

Hello,

Donā€™t worry, another batch will be ready soon, we are looking for a solution to ship the 187 missed backers

Hello,

Yes correct :wink:

2 Likes

contribution id 17998
backer order # 11632014

and the rest:
Kyaw 11xxx since Sept
Lars_Schmidt 13xxx
tngjh 132xx
mourou 14300
yoonhwee 15xxx
KERN 15xxx
easan 15067
Benjamin_Lim 161xx
@Willy 166xx
@heartrobz 166xx
@Jostan_F_S 173xx
@ALSPL 18xxx
@Quintina_Huang 19747
@Palak 19990
@Cindy_Yeo 20880

So you didnā€™t check with your forwarder after I told you DHL are still operating?

Hi @Philips_Support_T

Regarding the 11th April flight, is this a direct shipping for Saudi Arabia from HongKong? Or there will be another warehouse for middle east?

You should received your PicoPix Max on May

Yes we checked, thatā€™s why you will be include on the next batch

2 Likes

Hello,

We will ship directly to Saudi Arabia

1 Like

Thanks for your swift response! Much appreciated.

2 Likes

Hang on, so youā€™re saying Iā€™ve lost my place just because your forwarder gave you the wrong information and I have to wait longer due to their mistake even though I informed you on the same day that they are still shipping to Malta yet you still replaced my backer kit ID with someone elses in the excel file?

@Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N

Hello my backer_id is 15590327 could you give an ETA?

Thanks

Just trying to understand what is going on - I will wait for the next batch to be shipped I guess as long as it doesnā€™t take 3 weeks to shipā€¦ But itā€™s not exactly fair

Seems still like a long waitā€¦ I thought new assembly line would increase the throughput