General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_T

Just a quick question how long does shipment journey process take? is it normally a few weeks?

How come we, backers in HK, donā€™t receive any news from you?

My backer ID 15583284, ordered from HK, if you have a warehouse in HK, can you take care of us first?
I donā€™t mind to pick up at your warehouse.

Also Iā€™m moving to another country, is it possible to change the address if I am not able to receive my PPM in a month.

I have been waiting for more that 6 months.

Thanks

#backer ID 15583284

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1

8 months and countingā€¦

3 Likes

My contribution ID is 16668. I am from Singapore. Does it mean that I will receive in May? Thanks!

Yes! I think based on production rates and very efficient delivery, you should expect your projector by May 2022.

5 Likes

Just chiming in as another extremely dissatisfied customer - still no projector! This is ridiculous.

3 Likes

a few days. As fast as an airplane plus some delays.

For those people who are looking for a summary:

3018 - Shipped by Jan 2020 (before Shutdown)
1480 - Shipped second week of Mar 2020
1570 - Shipped out End March (1170 backers + 400 pre-orders)
1200 - Shipped out April Week 1
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3550 (4250 - 700 ready before shutdown) pieces were manufactured post reopening. This means effectively current output is now around 590 pieces per week.

• Last 2 batches were put on a flight on April 11. Only 1540 (out of 2370) received tracking numbers. 830 more expected to receive their shipping information soon.
  • Manufacturing offices were closed from Friday, April 2 to Sunday, April 12 and production should resume today.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Disclaimer: These calculations are based on updates shared by @Philips_Support_N

Previous Summary

General info about shipment and manufacturing

6 Likes

Been asking the same question for a coulple of weeks, just wondering if you have a timeline toward Mexico. Thanks

Fernando

So this is really the way you talk to your backers and clientsā€¦ I am really more and more impressedā€¦ Your way of handling this delivery is messed up. I am backer 15593248, I am supposed to have received an e-mail informing me about the not-shipping of my unit, increased shipping costs, blablabla, but nothing. You are expecting all of to do IT manipulations that most of us donā€™t know to find out backerkit numbers that we never heard of. It is time to wake up guys. It is not us who should apologize for all your mistakes and lack of competence.

7 Likes

My poor wanderball, I think you are dreaming if you expect an precise answer from themā€¦

3 Likes

Not sure what you are saying is correct, my backaer_ID in the 1200 List that supposedly shiped but i didnt got any tracking number or an update in the backer kit platform , (btw i am from israel and they had some kind of post about shipping cost or somthing).

1 Like

same here for switzerland @Philips_Support_N

that kinda is inaccurate since i am backer 9xxx and there are no signs of my PPmax shipping while another backer in the same Country (Ireland) as i but with IGG backer 14xxx already had his PPMax shipped (or at least the notification)

Are you sure he is communicating his correct indiegogo ID ? I mean a lot of backers believe their backer kit ID is the correct oneā€¦
Appart from that potential mistake, we know that few unfortunate European backers were forgotten so maybe some exceptions occurred by inadvertance. That does not mean the method is wrong.

go make your own mind @MaximeM, for my part i am frustrated enough about that AND the fact that @Philips_Support_N is just an ignorant person who do not even bother with even sending a response or a reply or whatever when asked nicely ā€¦ this is just a shame on the normally very reliable Swiss people. Really do not fancy arguing about something that is already annoying me enough :

1 Like

Yeah already saw multiple references to this specific apparently late backer getting his product. Donā€™t get me wrong, I totally get the frustration about the delay and communication. Btw Nono is probably French, not Swiss. And as a French person myself I understand the style of his responses when being overloaded by individual requests. The issue is that he is pretty much alone facing thousands of angry backers and in such situation French people tend to get easily irritated (customer service is not really a French thing) !

3 Likes

Francais , Suisse, peu importe la nationalite reellement.
en avoir par dessus la tete de recevoir 100 fois la meme question par jour ā€¦ avant dā€™etre une raison pour juste hausser les epaules et se dire que toute de facon repondre ou pas cela ne changera rien est la mauvaise attitude.
quā€™il y est des circonstances en dehors du controle de @Philips_Support_N ou quiconque dā€™autre est parfaitement accpetableā€¦mais quā€™une campagne laisse tout foutre le camp ā€¦ cela reste inacceptable.
quant a etre ignore et ne pas avoir de reponse du tout, alors la cela reste le pinacle du ā€œje mā€™en foutismeā€ ā€¦ donc voila ā€¦ comme vous lā€™avez bien compris je suis francais moi aussi et en aucun cas cela est une excuse quelconque pour quoi que ce soit.

3 Likes