Has anybody with a defective unit waiting to ship received an answer from Philips?

I‘m also waiting for a pickup since a month now.

The support agent only tells me that Fedex suspended Asia -> world services. FedEx pickup is fully operational in Germany though.

I also asked the agent for a refund as they cannot tell me when/if I will receive a functioning device. This question keeps getting simply ignored…

A total nightmare in terms of aftersales service…

2 Likes

We are all on the same ship…I am trying to start a legal action, all the elementary consumer rights has been violated…

1 Like

Hey,

Yesterday my return process finally started. Screeneo emailed me some Fedex labels (with tracking number). I had to call Fedex to arrange the actual pick up day (they come tomorrow afternoon), but other than that, all good.

Yes, it took Screeneo like weeks to send me this label, but here it is. Slow process indeed.

I must admit that I am looking forward to having the projector again. Even though defective, I liked what I saw when I tested it.

Good luck everybody.

2 Likes

So new batch of deliveries announced. I’ve still not been contacted to say my device is scheduled for delivery. Service desk not answering.
Simple question: “When are replacement devices being shipped?”
Since returning mine, there have been two new batches declared for delivery. I’ve not been in either.
The first was to be expected as my return was only acknowledged just as that shipment was being prepared.
The second is less acceptable.
It’s been nearly 3 months since my faulty device was delivered, nearly 1 month since it was returned, and I still have absolutely no idea when you’re going to ship a replacement.
Service desk is not bothering to respond to my queries again.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_T how is it possible that we are still waiting for our returning units and new batches are in delivering?

2 Likes

Hi @Armando_Monda I wish I had more detailed information but I am really only on the engineering side. I don’t know why you’re not getting a straight answer about this.

@Philips_Support_T can you please check the status of everyone who has posted in this thread and provide an update? Is RV also on the forums? @Philips_Support_T

2 Likes

@Armando_Monda

So far it appears that those who have returned a faulty unit remain denied of a replacement.

It was 3 months before they even managed to arrange for a pickup by a courier company and I was shoved around to 3 different courier companies.
Courier pick up on 14 March and returned unit was confirmed received in Hong Kong on 17 March. (3 days)
They have thus far claimed to have shipped it out to me 3 times

• 19 March (“next week”)
  • 27 March (“next week”)
  • yesterday (“we gave it to DHL on 23 April”)

So yes, you are right, it does not make sense.

2 Likes

HI @Armando_Monda.

1 Like

I’ve had a reply from the Helpdesk. Utterly useless reply with no information whatsoever:

“ Thanks for reaching out to us.
We confirm your return has been received in our warehouse and we’ll proceed with the shipment of the new unit.
As you know, the pandemic situation is strongly impacting business worldwide and also slowing down logistics process, as a consequence it may be some delay with the shipment.
Please be ensured we’ll proceed with your request as soon as possible and, in the meantime, we thank you for your patience and understanding.
With our best regards,”

No explanation of why I wasn’t included in either of the two deliveries that have happened since my return was first acknowledged as received.

Completely pointless excuse about Covid-19. I know that’s affecting delivery. It shouldn’t be affecting your ability to post something, and tell me when you’re going to do that.

An individual delivery by airmail for a 6kg parcel using DHL is currently showing as £57 to me as an individual. Surely Screeneo can afford that and should just send the devices now.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_T how is it possible that I am not present in any of your next shipping list? Maybe I have to start tagging Philips CEO or writing his email address how has been done in other thread?? Do You understand how bad is your behavior? If I will not receive answer about my situation by monday I will start act. @Philips_Support_T

2 Likes

@Armando_Monda. It doesn’t seem to be a concern for them so far. Those of us who have received defective units don’t seem to be getting our replacements.

2 Likes

Could I ask if ANYONE who has returned a defective device has had a replacement delivered back to them?

1 Like

Hi all,
Any idea who can i approach on this?

I had successfully returned the picopix max back to Philips more than a month ago. Since then despite me querying about the status on what next etc (through their official email sources), they didn’t bother to reply me. I am extremely frustrated by all these silence/non response.

Thanks

1 Like

Good to know that your support and after sales representatives ignore you too @Philips_Support_P. I don’t feel so picked on now.

Serious point - what batch are you going to ship our replacement devices in? Given some of the communication challenges (changing email addresses, lost messages in help desk for example) it’s not unreasonable of me to think that our names are languishing on a list somewhere that no-one thought to pass on to the fulfilment team.

I also received my shipping labels from support but I guess I have to call fedex as well as no one showed up until now.

There is also 3 commercial invoices and 3 copies of the shipping labels included. Do you have to sign the commercial invoice and add it inside the package or do you give it to the pickup guy from fedex?

Just print all and hand them over to the fedex guy. Good luck.

Can you please give an update on when replacement will be sent. This is ridiculous now. You’ve had my device back for 4 weeks now and I haven’t had a single response from you saying when you will be sending my replacement.
Let’s be absolutely clear, I’m not asking when it will be delivered: I know much of that is out of your control. I’m just asking when I’ll be allocated to a delivery batch.
Do you think this is acceptable @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_T.

1 Like

Hi @cjwilber your status is set to “Ready to be shipped, awaiting tracking”. This is all I can see on the helpdesk, but you should soon receive more details from support.

Other people’s statuses are:
@Armando_Monda: Ready to be shipped, waiting tracking
@Libnypacheco: Defective product on way to HK
@Georgeleecc: Replacement product sent to Customer
@Vpisvp: Ready to be shipped, waiting tracking
@dmaul77: Ready to be shipped, waiting tracking
@mgodefrooij: Shipping labels sent to customer
@Massimo_Pinelli: Shipping labels sent to customer

Hope this helps. As you know it’s a very tough worldwide logistics situation right now. The after-sales team is working really hard and will provide you more details as soon they have clear information.

6 Likes

Perfect. Thanks. I fully understand shipping difficulties and don’t want you to incur excessive cost sending a one off. I just wanted an update.
Much appreciated @Philips_Support_P

1 Like

Thanks @Philips_Support_P for the update. Well appreciated. I can confirm that I finally received the shipping labels last week and my projector has been returned.

2 Likes