Has anybody with a defective unit waiting to ship received an answer from Philips?

Thank you. @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_2. Please be informed that the product has still not been received.

2 Likes

Hi,

Has anyone else had a really hard time in getting any response from support?

I have raised multiple different cases to the support address and had no response from anyone since the 4th of April, any help/point of escalation would be helpful.

Thanks

What all have you done already, have you gotten a return form to fill in, have you sent that back, etc.?

Hi,

Ive filled out a google return form got a reference from original support through hello@, sent videos, been told it needs to be returned, been asked for a pick up date (then it went quiet). I haven’t been given any other advice since, still awaiting some type of return label/pick up date. It doesn’t fill me with confidence that I will get a replacement if I am unable to even send it back at this stage…

I’ll try to get someone to follow-up on this for you, especially as there’s a shipment about to leave Hong Kong…

thank you

1 Like

any news? I still have no tracking info…

@Philips_Support_T I have got mine yesterday and the tripod was defected as the screw was not properly done and thanksfully get not stuck into the ppm hole.
How can I solve it ? Buying a new Tripod seems the easier answer but I think Philips should send me a spare one or a suggestion about how to change this screw…

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_T Please let me know if i can assist and provide you with ticket numbers or reference codes. Thanks.

@Philips_Support_T can help you with this I hope.

1 Like

It has been

• 5 months since I’ve received and reported the faulty unit
  • it took 3 months for your team to arrange for a pickup by the courier services before any lockdown
  • 2 months since I’ve returned the faulty unit
  • I’ve been told multiple times that the replacement unit will be sent “next week”
  • backerkit indicates “shipped” on 15 April
  • you claim to have “handed” the item over to DHL on 23rd April
  • DHL informs me that there is no pickup scan on the tracking code provided and the shipper has not handed over the product to them

Please provide documentation on handover of my item to DHL.

If the product hasn’t actually been handed over to DHL as of today then I want an immediate refund.

1 Like

Hello @Georgeleecc please contact @Philips_Support_T or support@screeneo.com with your request.

Noted.

I have just emailed to support@screeneo.com to request for a replacement.

However, I observed that @Philips_Support_T and @Philips_Support_T didn’t reply in this platform. Would appreciate if they will do same like @Philips_Support_P. Please be more active. It will calm many people down.

Thanks

2 Likes

I’m in a very similar situation. (1) Send an email, get directed to a web form to arrange collection. Fill in details, receive an automated response. Nothing happens re a collection. Repeat from (1) I’m not sure if this is total incompetence or something verging on dishonesty. I’m fairly sure that people posting on this forum are the tip of the iceberg. How many others have not bothered posting on here and/or have given up, and written off their payment and misplaced confidence in Philips. I for one will never purchase a Philips product again.

Because it will be nice for you to be ignored by another part of Philips too.

2 Likes

Hello @cjwilber I am in the engineering team and don’t have any means to process refunds. However, Mr. Lee’s request has been taken care of earlier today.

3 Likes

Has been passed 10 days still no news about my shipment…may be is faster to plan a trip to HK…what a crazy situation…

I am personally overseeing all these cases now, including yours Armando, see this: Announcement: Philips Projection team expansion

I’ve needed some time to get acquainted with the various back ends, but I did see your information. You all were on the latest list to be shipped, but Philips projection has decided that they will no longer send out the current load of replacement units waiting to go out with the bulk, but will instead ship each individually. I will be contacting each and everyone who’s still waiting to double check addresses, but if you want to help me help you, either send me the address you can receive the replacement at now (may have changed from way back when), and any tracking numbers you may have at the moment.

So if any of you is still waiting for a replacement unit and hasn’t contacted me yet, please do so either here or in a PM starting with REPLACEMENT UNIT as the title.

3 Likes

finally good news :slight_smile: happy to see you in

1 Like