Help from customer support after confirming that I should proceed with the replacement process

@Hernan4Gov apologies, we had some shipping labels issues for the Americas region. You will receive a prepaid Fedex label in a few days. Thank you for your understanding

hi @Makoto_Onozawa ! An advisor made a mistake and did not send you a shipping label with the instructions. He resent you the shipping label. Please print it out and contact local UPS t organize pick up. The shipping label is valid for 14 days. Apologies for inconvenience and thank you for your understanding

@Philips_Support_T, Thanks for the reply.

I looked at the incoming mail and can’t find it.
What did he send the shipping label to? Or has he not sent it yet?
I’ll contact UPS as soon as I can confirm.
Thanks again.

@Makoto_Onozawa the shipping labels were sent to your email address left in our database. I will send you the address we have in the private message. The email was sent at 15:28 CET.

Hello, The email address is correct.
I checked all the folders, but couldn’t find anything.

If you can’t, send the email again.

Thank you for your time.

@Makoto_Onozawa Pls check up your email again. I have sent you a message directly from my email.

Thank you

Thank you.
I was able to check your email.

1 Like

Thanks @Philips_Support_T. When can I expect to hear back? It has been over 2 weeks since I submitted the form and I need to use my projector again.

Hello, I received a new projector a couple of weeks ago. All well. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve been waiting since Feb to return my DOA PPM, still no news from the logistics team.

This replaced my indigogo launch unit which had a dead focus. I’ve spent more time waiting for replacements than I have had with a working projector :frowning:

Really want to like this device, maybe third time lucky?

Hello @laver, our logistics partner sent you shipping labels on February, 17. I am not sure if they have already expired, so will reorder again.

Hello @Philips_Support_T,
It’s one and a half month that I sent back my device (request #35032) and no further updates.
Would you please help to check the progress?

Thanks.

Thanks.

I’ve not yet received any other shipping details. Can someone privately confirm you have the correct details on file and that a new label has been generated?

@laver we have resent again. Have you received it? The email is correct.

Thanks,

I can confirm that Cooper General sent me a label on June 4th and I have a pickup scheduled for today.

Thanks for the help!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_T - sorry to bother but my ticket seems to be stuck again. I was told my unit was proved to be defective and a new one will be sent. Since then, I have not heard anything and I have been without my projector for 6+ weeks. Anything you can do to help provide insight on when it will ship and what the tracking # is? My support ticket is #36386. Thank you!

1 Like

@Hernan4Gov we have sent the request to the warehouse, it will be shipped today/on Monday. Sorry for the delay

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi. @Philips_Support_T

It’s been two months since I sent ppm.
Can you tell me the progress?

Thanks!

Horrible support here Philips, honestly.

Finally got someone on support in February:

Issue:
Issues with focusing and charging (famous red/blue light). At times the machine hangs (the UI of the OS).

Took ages to get a response, finally got a label, asked for the unit to be returned to a different address/country since we were in the middle of moving house/country. This was confirmed not to be an issue and would happen.

Sent in the unit, didn’t get a response for a while so enquired myself: answer, nothing wrong with the unit…

Certainly I am not insane. There were severe issues with the unit. Was told the unit would be returned. Silence again. Enquired again: unit was sent back to the original address…

Common Philips get your act together how can this process take 6!!! Months? Can I get a fast solution here?

Best,
A.