ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY

Nada!

:mask:

my number backer ID 3898 is not even on this list!! is there a single person on this company knows what they are doing? Beyond frustrating now!!

This was a call (not by Philips team by the way) for people to identify themselves, so if youā€™re not on the list that could be because you havenā€™t posted in this thread before or because the thread starter hasnā€™t updated the list with the new replies.

Just rest assured that Philips do know who got theirs and who hasnā€™t yet.

I asked Phillips how many people under 4000 is forgotten and they said there is only 50 however I am looking at threads and see many more people with backer IDs less than 4000 asking for their projector.

Can everyone under 4000 let themselves known with their backer ID and country, so we see the size of the problem for real?

Backer ID #3898 UK

1 Like

#3333 UK! Part of the forgotten EU batch. Shame we havenā€™t been provided any shipping notification or tracking code yet.

#3503, Poland

1 Like

Hi Jan

List is under below topic

Thereā€™s no reason to create yet another thread doubling the same information.

1 Like

Hi,

Iā€™m among the backers forgotten. Just wanted to know whether we should have received a shipping notification? As I havenā€™t received anything yet on my end despite being added in the thread of forgotten ones.

Contribution ID: 3958 ; Contribution Date: August 28, 2019

Cheers,

They havenā€™t sent out the tracking numbers yet! Iā€™m in the batch too and have nothing. Hopefully soon we should get the notification!

1 Like

#3898 UK, not on the list either

1 Like

Thatā€™s why I created the list in the first place; itā€™s not an official list but it gives a good indication how many people were affected by this and I do hope Philips double-checked the people on this list to make sure weā€™re included this time around.

Iā€™ve added you to the list, btw :smiley:

Latest update:
The forwarders in HK have repackaged all units individually and will very soon be ready for shipment by DHL. @Philips_Support_N has mentioned that people should start receiving BacketKit updates soon (starting tomorrow, could take another 1-2 days to update)

1 Like

thanks. how many forgotten people in total you have so far?

Just count them in the list in this first post.

Hi !
Backer #3228 FR / France

Would you mind adding me to the list please ? :slight_smile:

Thank you !

1 Like

You were already on the list, you posted before on Feb 4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

I am from Ireland with Contribution ID 184. Please add me to the list.

They tried to ship mine back on the 6th of Feb and the item got returned to sender due to a packaging error. I am having trouble getting a reliable response ever since from Philips. For the past one month, the reply would be (after sending repeated requests) would be like ā€™ We will send you more details tomorrow, later this week or we are trying to get details from DHL, etc. The latest is that I will get a tracking number this week.

1 Like

#4177, GB/United Kingdom

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N so what gives? Why no tracking number yet?

The European shipment got inspected at HK customs, which means 1-2 days delay, it will be cleared tomorrow.

Have a bit more patienceā€¦ the whole world is in lockdown and you worry about a product that you have backed months ago; youā€™ve waited an additional 2 months, an extra week wouldnā€™t matter. The most important thing is that people are receiving them and it works amazingly for the price youā€™ve paid for.

@Tom123, you should relax too; 20 posts in the same thread about the same shipment in a span of 4-5 days is unnecessary. Spoiler alert: even after theyā€™ve uploaded it onto BackerKit, it can take 1-2 days to update and after that, it might take another 5-7 work days to get another DHL update, depending on the circumstances at the German border/warehouse. So please, refrain yourself from posting about this matter anymore. If you got time, slowly read through the OG shipping to Europe thread (here), so you know what you can expect within a few days and you donā€™t have to ask the same questions again. If youā€™re amazed by the amount of posts there, well, I bet you 30-40% are similar posts like yours, only posted by a larger group of backers :wink:

PS: Iā€™m in the same group as you (backer #37xx), so I definitely know how you feel, but spamming on that other thread wonā€™t help. Itā€™s starting to get annoying if you see 5-10 new posts in the shipment thread and they happen to be the same question by the same person lol. They are already doing whatever they can to get the shipments going.

1 Like