Individual status update requests

@julienbillochon @Alexandre_Sancho

Copy only the tracking code (NOT the “DHL-” part) and make sure you are using the right DHL tracking website:

For addresses in EU (CRxxxxxxxxxDE): DHL Europe Tracking link

For addresses elsewhere (xxxxxxxxx): DHL Worldwide Tracking link

1 Like

Hello Indiegogo contrubution ID 21314, still not in any list whatsoever. Can someone please please help. This is robbery.
Contribution ID
Contribution Date
March 8, 2020
Shipping Information
mamta dutt

london, HA97JP
United Kingdom

Hi and welcome to the forum!

You are one of the very last backers, but as almost all projectors have been shipped to backers now I think you won’t have long to wait anymore. Please read the shipping FAQ and follow the News updates if you want to see what’s happening. This is of course optional.

PS. The campaign isn’t like robbery in any way whatsoever. Quite the opposite, actually, if you ask me. There was substantial delays, that’s true, but I find that the projector has been really good value for the money.

When will my shipping information be revised?

hi, again and again i dont see any progress on this.

my backer ID is 15587330 . can anyone in this company help or give a refund ?

@Philips_Support_N can you tell me what is the update for this ID 20896 please.

Thank you

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N can you tell me what is the update for this ID 20896 please.

Thank you

Contribution ID

I have ordered the projector since March 10, 2020 and I haven’t received anything as yet when the arrival date was on 05/2020. I have checked my order in the last campaign on phillips website and I didn’t find their list for Thailand. I am wondering if any of you is going through this as well.

Hi there. Also in Germany, but my DHL status (Being Delivered) was not changed since Wednesday. :frowning: was yours handled by Vigo Logistics Management GmbH.?

@jadd Your tracking says

We, 03.06.2020, 18:36
The shipment is on its way to the PACKSTATION

Did you divert it to a Packstation, and have you checked there already?

The weird thing is that I did not. From status: processing in Koln last June 2, it just went into that status when I checked last June 3. And another one is that packstation was not specified in the status. Hence, I don’t know where to check.

Also, usually, DHL status changes within the day or the next day at the most. Especially in that case where status is being delivered. I’ll be a bit worried if status doesn’t change later today.

Call them in the morning and check if the package is in your name amongst other things. Perhaps the tracking number does not belong to you?

Hi

20365 here believe im in list Amy, something was meant to be happening on the 6th now its 6-10th. Should i have received an email?

Hi @Joproject,

Which country are you from? Do you have a tracking number already? We will update in the News section as soon as we get some confirmed news from the forwarder.

1 Like

France, no havnt had any emails with a tracking number. Or do I need to be looking for it somewhere?

For Amy, the Tracking labels awaited from Forwarder. @Philips_Support_N will update the backerkit as soon as the labels are recieved from them.

Thanks

You were sent a tracking number via Backerkit on the 1st of June: CR071959467DE

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping for more information.

1 Like

I have received from backer kit the below tracking number for Contribution ID 19283
DHL – CR071951208DE (https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home.html)
When I go to DHL site, it says that this tracking number has been delivered to Italy although it should go to Greece!!!

Can you please check?I contacted DHL Greece and since it has not entered Greece, the only way to check is investigation from the sender side, which is Screeneo

Thank you in advance

Dude, read the banner at the top…it explains everything

Hi, don’t worry they are reusing tracking numbers and you’re seeing old history. Scroll at the bottom and click “All Shipment Updates”. You’ll see that it was send long time ago, then delivered to the address after some weeks. But notice the last step on the top, which basically restarts the process for shipping YOUR parcel but with the same tracking number.

As our fellow backer said, we encourage everyone to first do a quick search or read the banner on the top. Our moderators have put a lot of work to organise all info so it’s easier to find.

1 Like