Individual status update requests

Call them in the morning and check if the package is in your name amongst other things. Perhaps the tracking number does not belong to you?

Hi

20365 here believe im in list Amy, something was meant to be happening on the 6th now its 6-10th. Should i have received an email?

Hi @Joproject,

Which country are you from? Do you have a tracking number already? We will update in the News section as soon as we get some confirmed news from the forwarder.

1 Like

France, no havnt had any emails with a tracking number. Or do I need to be looking for it somewhere?

For Amy, the Tracking labels awaited from Forwarder. @Philips_Support_N will update the backerkit as soon as the labels are recieved from them.

Thanks

You were sent a tracking number via Backerkit on the 1st of June: CR071959467DE

Please see our [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping for more information.

1 Like

I have received from backer kit the below tracking number for Contribution ID 19283
DHL – CR071951208DE (https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home.html)
When I go to DHL site, it says that this tracking number has been delivered to Italy although it should go to Greece!!!

Can you please check?I contacted DHL Greece and since it has not entered Greece, the only way to check is investigation from the sender side, which is Screeneo

Thank you in advance

Dude, read the banner at the top…it explains everything

Hi, don’t worry they are reusing tracking numbers and you’re seeing old history. Scroll at the bottom and click “All Shipment Updates”. You’ll see that it was send long time ago, then delivered to the address after some weeks. But notice the last step on the top, which basically restarts the process for shipping YOUR parcel but with the same tracking number.

As our fellow backer said, we encourage everyone to first do a quick search or read the banner on the top. Our moderators have put a lot of work to organise all info so it’s easier to find.

1 Like