Infos about Firmware 1.2

Keep up the good work. Def clear out the bugs :grin:

This is a good update I’m happy to see some positive development

Just downloaded 1.2.1 love the new wallpapers. The new cursor is cool as well

1 Like

Is there any release notes?

1 Like

Really annoying, that there are no release notes.

1 Like

Sadly, it seems like 4-corner-adjustment still not remembered when switching to HDMI in Firmware version 1.2.1. :sob:

• New launcher v1.5.6
  • New wallpapers
  • AirReceiver updated
  • 4 corner correction has 5th centerpoint to correct linearity distortion
  • New mouse pointer
  • Manual keystone settings remembered across restarts
1 Like

That’s a hardware limitation of the Picopix Max and cannot be implemented bij a software update.

Just updated to v1.2.1. Got the new wallpapers but I don’t see the old wallpapers anymore. Is this correct?

I am still unable to choose my own wallpapers. :frowning:

1 Like

This is correct

1 Like

Is it such a challenge to allow choosing our own backgrounds? :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Where is the file for off_line update?

Well, thats really annoying. Try to click on Picopix Max: https://www.download.screeneo.com/copy-of-philips-projectors-firmware-1
Error 404

I experience some problems with the latest update 1.2.1 and I want to switch to an older version. How?

That green box popped up with a tip when I moved my cursor over the Netflix app icon.

2 Likes

You cannot downgrade. But you could do a factory restore to 1.1.03 using the procedure here: Cable restore procedure

I was wondering about that too! Especially since the remote layout doesn’t seem to match the airmote’s one. Can anyone please explain?

2 Likes

VLC is broken with this update. Using hardware acceleration the colors are off or misaligned.

1 Like

Hi folks, the release notes and offline update files will be made available during the course of the day.

This feature is being implemented at the moment.

I got the same problem too. I uninstalled VLC Player and then reinstalled an older version 3.2.12 and it works fine again. Not sure whether the problem could also be due to the latest version 3.3.1?

Maybe you can try version 3.2.12 and see if it solves the problem for you. It did solved it for my case.

Cheers.