Initial setup/nothing is projected

Hi @Philips_Support_P thanks for your reply. As of today, 10 Mar 2020, I still havent received any return shipping info.

Well you need to understand that it’s a tremendously complicated thing to do for a multinational company. Organising 10 devices to be collected by a parcel delivery service is the kind of activity that you should expect to task the finest minds for weeks so the fact that we’re only a few days in is a testament to their hard work and dedication.
Can you even comprehend the challenges of processing 2 delivery returns per day?

1 Like

To be fair, they normally don’t have to deal with these things. The retailers do all the work for them, from selling to returning and replacing or refunding.

But other than that, yes, it’s all been a very messy and unsatisfying experience for some people.

Hi guys, I’m not the one handling product replacements and refunds, sorry I don’t have much more info than what I already provided.

@Philips_Support_N please help.

Just an update: my unit was shipped back yesterday via FedEx after receiving email instructions from picopix

4 Likes

I have this exact same problem. I have my new device, I have turned it on and nothing is projected. I have the LED lights on, I can hear the fan, I can even hear the motor to adjust the focus. But no picture whatsoever. Can you please advise me as to what to do now?

Send an email to support@screeneo.com and include as much detail as you can.

Same Issue here on NPX640 ( Philips NeoPix Ultra - NPX640/INT ). Lamp dead shows nothing while projector power/fan works and is even recognized by PC Windows as NeoPix when connected over HDMI. I Bought the projector this week 13 March 2021 in Germany.

Can’t you just use your right of withdrawal (Widerrufsrecht), send the projector back for a full refund and buy another one?

1 Like

Oh yes I did thank you.

Thank you, oh yes I did returned the 300$ projector back. And I bought a 1000$ 4K Projector from another brand.

PHILIPS lost its credibility to me, cause a brand as PHILIPS shall prohibit a problematic line of product series circulating the market an entire year, by instantly recalling all the problematic series line of this product model.

Otherwise PHILIPS Products are worst than cheap non-labeled products, cause cost multiple times more.