Issues with List3 Backers

Sharing an update for those of you in a similar situation as mentioned before.

My delivery had been stuck for a month an a half in Germany. Last week it showed up as “delivered to a different person”. The text below is the response I got from Ivo through the support email address:
“ We don’t yet have confirmation that your shipment has been returned to the warehouse in Germany and is indeed there. We will request this from our forwarders.
The person that the tracking is showing the package to have been delivered to, Lian, is however someone at the warehouse in Germany.
This means I can now request them to resend it to you from there on a fresh tracking number.”

So I am waiting now for a new tracking number and a new shipment, hoping it will work now.

Thanks again @IvoGrijt for taking ownership of this.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N I got the tracking number on July 23th. but can’t USE

Thanks for this update. same situation yet did not get an update
of IvoG on my ticket #25321. I expect an update though when new ticket is available for tracking the parcel. @IvoGrijt when do you think that milestone will be there, another week?

Dear,
I am on the list 14490 I moved adress so I am really scared for my sipment now and I did not recieve a single shipment link or anything. Please respond I send 10 different emails to support and 0 response and multiple request and multiple forums here. please @IvoGrijt help me ;(

@PhilipsIvo

I have been wiating patiently for a reply or progress on my inquiry since July 6. My contribution code is 14235. I was assigned a tracking number by DHL on 5/20. The tracking number does not work and nothing has been shipped. The shipping is going to the USA. Any status? Shipping number 2630216886.

I have also sent an email to support.

No answers and no progress. Will I ever get my device?

Thank you
Rich

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N in case you guys have missed it or just ignoring our posts in “Shipment to Qatar” thread, please provide update as you have promised us for a workable solution 1 MONTH ago, and yet nothing being conveyed to us!

1 Like

Check this Amru:

Bonjour,
J’ai reçu une notification datant du 20 Mai pour me dire que mon colis est expédié cependant à ce jour je ne peux toujours pas le suivre sur DHL. C’est une expédition pour la Guyane Française et j’ai beaucoup de mal à trouver des sujets qui correspondent à mon problème.
Merci de m’éclairer un peu. Je m’inquiète.

Mon numéro backerkit : 11587481
Contribution id : 14441

Hello @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N ,

since May 20 I received my parcel number. and the DHL link still not working. I’m starting to worry. can you answer me please. 4 months !

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T

Still no news, since 18th of may, when my PPM was shipped.
Have you abandoned us, like old socks ?

If you care a little bit, tell me something !!

Backerkit : 15586033
indiegogo ID : 13698
Parcel number sent in May : CR071938405DE

1 Like

Hello, you should have received a new tracking number now, pick up tomorrow from Switzerland

Bonjour, nous allons verifier demain. Merci

Got it, thanks, but DHL asks me to pay a tax of 44.5 €…
I thank it isn’t normal, I already payed a tax…
Can you tell me what I’m supposed to do ?

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T

I got a DHL tracking No “2630241040” at 02/Sep. But DHL Worldwide tracking link show “Sorry, your tracking attempt was no successful” untill today 07/Oct. I want to receive an explanation about this issue and how to fix it.
BTW, this’s 4th time I have asked this request. please see my request ticket no #29816 #30100,#30206.

If you care a little bit, please answer, thanks.

Backerkit ID : 15900028
indiegogo ID : 18969
My order ID:11803390
Backerkit sequence:13564th
Batch:Laurent
Parcel number sent in May : 2630241040

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T
I received a tracking number in MAY! I didn’t received the parcel and now DHL site says that the parcel is returned to the sender. I tried to contact you many times with no reply. Please check what’s happening.

Contribution ID: 10875

Hi Alvaro,

I just looked at your tracking number and it’s very strange. It looks like DHL lost your Max and finally found it after 5 months!

So it looks like it was returned to the German warehouse. As soon as @Philips_Support_N receives more units, he can resend to you from our office in Switzerland.

@Philips_Support_T, please also make sure the Alvaro is on the list of units to be resent from the office.

Regards,

Steve

Thank you so much for your reply @PhilipsSteve @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

Yes it´s extrange. So how long do you think it can take to resend it? I already waited too long. It´s already more tan 1 YEAR since I made my pledge! so if you can manage to resend it during this month (October 2020) it´s ok, otherwise I prefer to have my money back.

Thank you.

Alvaro.

@Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N

I do not know how to get ahold of anyone here anymore.
I’ve already posted in another thread about Returned 2 sender, but no response there either.
I’ve backed this project one year ago, and at the end of August, was asked to update my direct ticket/communication with you guys with my data. Ever since I have not received any communication.

Just let me know what is happening with my item. And if it cannot be send, issue a refund.

• Tracking Code with DHL: 00340434298892066277
• IndieGoGo contribution ID: 12278
•Backerkit ID: 15587044

Best
Jeevan

Hello Alvaro,
Our Chinese shipping partner is so unreliable that we have started shipping the last units ourselves from our Swiss office.
We have ordered a large batch of units to Switzerland, and they should arrive here next week. Then we will ship to you immediately and it will only take 2-3 days to arrive.
So your Max should ship next week, in the worst case in 2 weeks.
Steve

Hello @ JGeorgeT,

Sorry for the delay in replying to your message. I took some time to read thorugh your long history of messages and apologize for our inaction and poor communication.

It seems your product was returned to Germany and we need to resend you a new unit.

Since our forwarder in China has turned out to be very slow and unreliable, we have started making shipments ourselves, either from our offices in Switzerland, or through Amazon Germany, who seems to be even faster and more reliable than DHL.

We have added you to the list of shipments we will make ourselves. We are expecting more units to arrive in Switzerland next week, and we will ship you a unit as soon as they arrive.

Regards,

Steve

Hi @Philips_Support_N
Thank you for the update. I really appreciate it.

Please make sure, that the address you ship to is the new one I stated in my ticket.
Looking forward to finally try the unit out.

Best
Jeevan