Issues with List3 Backers

Hi,
Has anyone got a solution or fix for the shipping tracking problem?
I received my tracking number in June but it hasn’t been updated and it’s now over a month since it was apparently sent.
TIA
Matt

BTW, contribution ID 21274
tracking ID CB796014864DE
Customer service ticket 26358

Same here, List Joy, status not updated since I got the tracking number on June 30th …

DHL is a lovely company :heart_eyes:

Hi @IvoGrijt and @Philips_Support_N,
Writing you here as I never receive any response from my emails. Can you, please, have a look at request #24611 ?

I have just sent an email as it shows now as delivered to a different person. This is the full update:
“ I have just seen an update in the DHL tracking site for the tracking code I received. It says that it was delivered to “different person present Lian “ on the 21st. This status was not shown until today. Since I do not have any neighbor called Lian, a very uncommon name in Spain, I am wondering if I am just seeing an update related to a duplicated tracking code. I have also asked my neighbor next door and they have not received it.

Looking at the timelines, it looks very unlikely that a package that was processed in Germany at 00.27 could be delivered at my place in Spain same day at 10.35.

Can you, please, check and provide an update on the status of this? I would also appreciate that you acknowledge the reception of the email at least as I don’t know if anyone is monitoring this account.”

Your help and some kind of response would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

Same situation, same date with my case except it should have been Sassenheim Netherlands … So Lian has at least two now…Ticket #25321.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

I’ve had my DHL delivery from DE to GB stuck on “received Information electronically” for over 1.5 months.

I’ve filed a support request here almost a month ago, still no dice:
https://support.screeneo.com/hc/requests/25931

Backerkit id:17568933
Indiegogo contribution id: 21529
Tracking link: https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/tracking/tracking-parcel.html?submit=1&tracking-id=CB796014745DE

It seems the status means that while the delivery was requested with DHL, the sender never posted it. can you tell the shipping vendor to actually schedule the pick up with DHL?

1 Like

Sharing an update for those of you in a similar situation as mentioned before.

My delivery had been stuck for a month an a half in Germany. Last week it showed up as “delivered to a different person”. The text below is the response I got from Ivo through the support email address:
“ We don’t yet have confirmation that your shipment has been returned to the warehouse in Germany and is indeed there. We will request this from our forwarders.
The person that the tracking is showing the package to have been delivered to, Lian, is however someone at the warehouse in Germany.
This means I can now request them to resend it to you from there on a fresh tracking number.”

So I am waiting now for a new tracking number and a new shipment, hoping it will work now.

Thanks again @IvoGrijt for taking ownership of this.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N I got the tracking number on July 23th. but can’t USE

Thanks for this update. same situation yet did not get an update
of IvoG on my ticket #25321. I expect an update though when new ticket is available for tracking the parcel. @IvoGrijt when do you think that milestone will be there, another week?

Dear,
I am on the list 14490 I moved adress so I am really scared for my sipment now and I did not recieve a single shipment link or anything. Please respond I send 10 different emails to support and 0 response and multiple request and multiple forums here. please @IvoGrijt help me ;(

@PhilipsIvo

I have been wiating patiently for a reply or progress on my inquiry since July 6. My contribution code is 14235. I was assigned a tracking number by DHL on 5/20. The tracking number does not work and nothing has been shipped. The shipping is going to the USA. Any status? Shipping number 2630216886.

I have also sent an email to support.

No answers and no progress. Will I ever get my device?

Thank you
Rich

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N in case you guys have missed it or just ignoring our posts in “Shipment to Qatar” thread, please provide update as you have promised us for a workable solution 1 MONTH ago, and yet nothing being conveyed to us!

1 Like

Check this Amru:

Bonjour,
J’ai reçu une notification datant du 20 Mai pour me dire que mon colis est expédié cependant à ce jour je ne peux toujours pas le suivre sur DHL. C’est une expédition pour la Guyane Française et j’ai beaucoup de mal à trouver des sujets qui correspondent à mon problème.
Merci de m’éclairer un peu. Je m’inquiète.

Mon numéro backerkit : 11587481
Contribution id : 14441

Hello @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N ,

since May 20 I received my parcel number. and the DHL link still not working. I’m starting to worry. can you answer me please. 4 months !

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T

Still no news, since 18th of may, when my PPM was shipped.
Have you abandoned us, like old socks ?

If you care a little bit, tell me something !!

Backerkit : 15586033
indiegogo ID : 13698
Parcel number sent in May : CR071938405DE

1 Like

Hello, you should have received a new tracking number now, pick up tomorrow from Switzerland

Bonjour, nous allons verifier demain. Merci

Got it, thanks, but DHL asks me to pay a tax of 44.5 €…
I thank it isn’t normal, I already payed a tax…
Can you tell me what I’m supposed to do ?

Thanks

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T

I got a DHL tracking No “2630241040” at 02/Sep. But DHL Worldwide tracking link show “Sorry, your tracking attempt was no successful” untill today 07/Oct. I want to receive an explanation about this issue and how to fix it.
BTW, this’s 4th time I have asked this request. please see my request ticket no #29816 #30100,#30206.

If you care a little bit, please answer, thanks.

Backerkit ID : 15900028
indiegogo ID : 18969
My order ID:11803390
Backerkit sequence:13564th
Batch:Laurent
Parcel number sent in May : 2630241040

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T
I received a tracking number in MAY! I didn’t received the parcel and now DHL site says that the parcel is returned to the sender. I tried to contact you many times with no reply. Please check what’s happening.

Contribution ID: 10875