Issues with List3 Backers

You need to just wait. That’s how shity DHL system is. It will start working when it arrives to your country.

@manatane

Today the DHL site is under maintenance, no tracking possibiity

Rino

Thanks @Rino2, @Piotrek_Okonski … back to waiting patiently then I guess

1 Like

You receive your tracking code when the consolidated shipments leave HK for your country. But the tracking code isn’t active in the beginning. When the consolidated shipment arrives in your country and Kerry Express breaks out the shipment to each individual backer, then your tracking number becomes active. Two weeks seems like a long time for a shipment from HK to Thailand, however maybe things are slowed down due to covid19?
Steve

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N

Hi Steve, just to clarify, it is not a shipment from HK to Thailand, I am located in HK as well so this is a local delivery within HK.
I have contacted Kerry Express and their feedback is that your warehouse has not passed on my unit to them therefore there is nothing for them to deliver to me. Meaning that despite there is a tracking number generated, you have missed to dispatch my unit from your warehouse.
Can you please help to follow up with your warehouse and Kerry Express? Kerry Express should have also communicated the case with you with more detailed information.

For your easier reference, the concerned tracking number is KECT00184265.

Thanks,
Steven

Can you help me?

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
My INDIEGOGO Contribution ID is 15396.
It’s been more than 2 days since I got my tracking number in Backerkit, but I can’t track it.

20200525 115130

How can I track it?
Thanks.

Hello, my indiegogo ID15842, Backerit ID 15584551, no tracking number has been received till now.
Please check it for me, thank you.
@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

1 Like

In list 3 but still no tracking number.

My backer ID is 15585516, Indiegogo contribution ID is 14475

Possible to check what’s wrong? Thank you.

1 Like

Have you got any answer. I have the same problem. My INDIEGOGO Contribution ID is 15430.

Never seen someone take so little responsibility for their job. You can’t control
DHL but you can be transparent with your customers. You make promises. You set up a list structure that doesn’t work because you just kept adding numbers to list 3. You don’t tell anyone what’s happening with the shipments, and if you don’t know that’s fine. Do your job and find out.

That’s some simple guidance you can use in your professional life.

4 Likes

Same problem here
Contributor ID: 13321
Shipping Country: France
Tracking #: CR071937532DE

1 Like

@Lennart_Lennuk @Sachilou @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
My tracking information has been updated. It seems that it takes time to get the updated information.
I was relieved for the time being.

I’ve been waiting for this time for a long time.I hope the equipment works fine and enjoy it.
I would like to thank the people who support this big and difficult project.

Any Hong Kong backers received your product in past few days? I’ve received the Kerry tracking number last week, but it’s still not have any info.

I got my tracking number on the 22nd of May. But when I typed in the tracking number in Kerry Logistics’ website, they said tracking number not found. How about you?

you are in HK too?

Yes, Kerry Express really did a horrible job for the delivery. But their CS is really want to help.

so there is no information for you when you try to track online with your tracking number?

@IvoGrijt I’m sure ivoG is looking into this apart from other things

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt

My tracking number is KECT00228050. I got this tracking number on 22nd of May. And I checked again online on Kerry Express’ system today (27th May), it still says “No order information / No such order”.

I called to Kerry’s hotline today (27th May), they said they have never received such order. Could anyone please help look into this?

Million thanks.