List of Backers per country

FYI: Google Pay is widely used in Australia. I use it to pay for things 90% of the time.

I am backer 3365 fromPortugal? I have paid the tax long time ago but i havent received any news from shipping? Who can help???

nono can help you

Hi and welcome to the forum. Please check New shipments after cny for more info on delivery. I believe theyā€™ll share an update in the current thread once they have another shipment for Europe.

Only God can help us now to kill the virus. It would then depend on your religion whoā€™s that God :stuck_out_tongue:

As Backerkit seems to be used primary for the VAT in Europe it is strange they donā€™t seem to have any knowledge about their legal obligation to send an invoice to anyone paying VAT and I still wonder what will happen to this company!

Just to let you know that besides United States, here in Singapore we use Apple Pay/Google Pay almost everywhere. We use it even for tapping into public transport such as buses and trains.

UK backer and backer number 3898 and still waitingā€¦

@Philips_Support_N This list is over one month old. Maybe publish a fresh list once the discounts end tonight?

1 Like

Please update this list @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_P

1 Like

Thereā€™s probably a small handful of new backers but I canā€™t imagine that many wouldā€™ve jumped onboard in the last month.

Well, the list from January 30th had 15530 backers on it, I ordered another on the 27th and got backer number 21014.

Also, backer numbers donā€™t equal amount of units ordered, as during the life of the campaign you could order 2, 50, or even 100 at once. So this only says something about individual pledges, not how many units were ordered or by how many people. Like Iā€™m twice a backer with 2 units but only one person. I imagine someone buying 55 might be 4 times a backer with 55 units in total but still only one person.

Well I agreeā€¦ but we have had huge cancellationsā€¦ so the total number might be actually lower. Now that we epect very less new people to onboardā€¦ IT will be a good to know list.

Thatā€™s fairā€¦ but i am sure that will only be a handful of people. (between 40-50 is my wild guess)

But if we are ramping up to around 2000 shipments per weekā€¦ We should not have to wait too much anyways.

Thatā€™s the only important and true statement reallyā€¦ they are being made and will be shipped, thatā€™s all that matters. Itā€™s late anyways, but will be there soon.

@Philips_Support_N Can you please update this list once you get a chance. Nothing urgent.

1 Like

as on 18-Mar-2020