General info about shipment and manufacturing

What about HK, when will the shipment start?
Thx. :wink:

Switzerland

1 Like

@David_Chan yes still missing 10 pieces that will be shipped today.

When will you ship rest of EU? (above 4,000)
Seems your biggest market is Europe based on the list of backers per country but you instead choose to prioritise US and AU/NZ over Europe leaving early european backers without a device when people outside Europe with IDs over 10,000 will get theirs first.

I’m guessing, but I think the decision to look after all the Aussie and NZ backers in one shipment is that we all require different package because of our power supply. It was probably easier logistically to cover the early Aussie backers and all the other AU/NZ backers in the same shipment rather than do two or more.

1 Like

For your information: current numbers of backers VS countries

7 Likes

Have DHL sent the EU forgot backer tracking codes yet? Still says in backer kit not shipped despite being told the products have shipped.

Tracking numbers for Europe (under 5’000) will be updated when the packages will be released by customs in Germany,

Be patient, they’re on their way !

5 Likes

Hey Support,

It’s been a bit of time, I’m backer ID 9665, when can I expect my PicoPix Max as like many I’m excited about the product but more transparency would be great! @PhilipsSupport Letting customers know for example the number of units that customers now have? Giving them hope! That soon! They’ll have there PicoPix Max. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the Backer per country info @Philips_Support_N but can you clarify how many units those backers have ordered? So how many units are in total to be produced?

Further can you please let us know how many you have already shipped in total?

Also can you explain if the next 1400 are due for QC tomorrow or next Thursday?

Finally can you please let us know the current production rate per day from the 2 factories?

Giving these details I believe that anyone can understand approximately when MIGHT receive their perk based on current info!

5000 or 4000? I am with 4209 in Sweden.

It would be kinda neat to have just a flowchart of what the steps are to getting units delivered.

Had a quick crack at it, this is my understanding of the process - does that match your understanding @IvoGrijt? @Philips_Support_N?

Obviously understanding that this is a gross oversimplification and will probably be inaccurate within days :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice chart, the durations can fluctuate depending on the workforce numbers and QC checks, and you missed things like the many hops between courier and actual delivery, which could also take their time.
But what’s on it seems to be a good enough graphical representation of things that were told before on the forum, yes!

1 Like

Yeah in a later version I replaced the tilde (~) with “around” just to be a bit more explicit that these aren’t guarantees, I guess as line #2 comes on some other parts of the process might slow down temporarily whilst they find balance.

The delivery I think is just too complicated/prone to change - to realistically chart, i.e. this bunch has been heavily affected by the pandemic to the point of changing route and all sorts I think? In general though by the time a batch reaches delivery we should have a tracking number in BackerKit.

1 Like

And in the end that’s the only moment that matters. It’s the proverbial breaking of the water, when the contractions start, when you still don’t know when the baby will be there but you know that it’s definitely on it’s way now!

3 Likes

Sorry If I miss anything but on my backerkit login user the tracking there but has not worked since it was updated there. Could you confirm?

same for me

Are you guys Europe?

I have nothing in backer kit my end, please don’t tell me they forgot me again😋

Stay safe everyone

1 Like

Hello Scottie,

As production has resumed and everything is going well, we should be able to ship your PicoPix Max on April.

We already shipped around 5’000 pcs and we are doing our best to deliver you as soon as possible

4 Likes

Hello Yaqoob,

Your are included in the next batch that will be ready this week,

You will be informed by email once your PicoPix Max is shipped and will received your tracking number

2 Likes