More clear about refund

Hi,

I already got the refund for the PPM but I have been waiting for over 3 months for the VAT refund. I paid DHL for the VAT here in Canada and was wondering how I could follow-up on this.

Thanks.

Regards,

Wesley
Contributor ID 3415

In Canada it is duties not VAT, these are taxes paid for the product because it is coming from a destination with foreign parts that are not covered as exempt through any trade treaties.

They were paid to DHL who took a fee for processing and then the Canadian govt. Nothing went to Phillips/Screeneo. That might be a sunk cost.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_P, no, several months later Im still waiting for the full refund (only had partial) and no one replies to any emails following up. Im somewhat frustrated.

Do you have a ticket number? If so please provide it.

My tracking link no is still not activated. It’s still not handed over to DHL guys. It’s been 1.5 months since I got this useless link

Ticket number 26238, 20968,24439

Contribution = 17100

I need a refund to be issued. I cannot wait any longer for the projector.

@Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T

my projector did not arrive, and was lost by the Brazilian post office, DHL was responsible for refunding the payment related to the tax, and they asked me to contact them for the refund or to send a new shipment through philips, I look forward to solving this problem.
my contribution code is 9881
tracking code PY681985091BR
dhl code