New Users Start Here

Ok, thank you, after first day I must say i am impressed, the projector feels solid, picture is very good, there is no fan noise, everything works well so far, no glitches, update was smooth and I am an apple user used to things running smoothly. I am not a geek so not interested in the inner workings of this thing, the UI is very nice, super easy to set up wifi and remote is brilliant. I have connected a UE Roll speaker and it took a few tries to find it and pair. Wifi is very strong, it gets my main router signal in a place where my iPhone doesn’t. Internal speakers are weak but I did not expect anything else. Netflix is a bit difficult to navigate as it doesn’t highlight the chosen movie at all, you sort of guess you are on it and press ok or use the arrow mode which is brilliantly magic but not so handy. Also I don’t know how to pause video on netflix easily so again am suing the arrow which is a bot of a pain.I haven’t used anything else yet. Tripod is cool, auto focus is magic including keeping focus when wind flapped my screen. I recon I owe the makers an apology after my rants, I will post some more photographs tomorrow One thing I would say is there a good setting to use or just stick to the predefined settings on contrast sharpness etc. I was using battery saving mode and watched 2.5 hours of video with external speaker and had 60% of battery left

2 Likes

Hey!
Thanks for the first impression!
In fact to get a smooth navigation on Netflix or Amazon , please pair the remote with Bluetooth so you can use the AirMote function! No more issues on Netflix with that feature :slight_smile:

Mate i am still finding amazon very blurry. I updated the app that came with the projector

What’s blurry, Amazon video’s playback of video content, or the user interface screen before starting playback, or everything?
Which version are you now using?
Which firmware revision exactly are you on?

Mate here are the information u wanted
Ppx version 1.1.03
The video is blurry. Interface and everything else is fine

Prime video version 3.0.277.15557

1 Like

I showed this to my son, and he had a brilliant suggestion:
Try pausing the video when it’s blurry, do the UI elements shown also show up blurry or are they sharp? Or if you manage to put subtitles on, are those blurry also?

One question I also have as I can’t see that from a still image: is it motion blur or out of focus blur?

Ha ha ha!!!
To answer ur question its just the video… all the apps and UIs are fine
Think about u have 256kbps speed and u are watching 1080p
But the thing is i watch it in all the other platform and it is crystal clear only in the app it’s pixelated

That would suggest an issue with the playback file quality or transmission rate. Can you try this somewhere else, on a different network?