No Product Received After More Than One Year

I ordered the projector last year and still haven’t received it. My various cases apparently were combined about two month ago, still no progress. Don’t know what to do. Will never ever order a product from Philips through Indigogo again. Thats for sure!

@IvoGrijt

Same here. Posting on their facebook-page was deleted, posting 2 weeks ago on this forum never went passed the moderator.

Same here

Hello, your product went back to us because you didn’t answer DHL.
SO it went back to us.
I will receive in our HQ all the product that have been returned to us in Germany and will send you one back to you :slight_smile:

Hello, your product went back to us because you didn’t answer DHL.
SO it went back to us.
I will receive in our HQ all the product that have been returned to us in Germany and will send you one back to you :slight_smile:

Yes indeed your package was lost by DHL. They are investigating and I will send you one package next week as soon as I receive the 46 units.

Hello,

I was not contacted by DHL in the last six months. Currently I work from home and there was no attempt to ship the product.

If I get the projector before Christmas it would be nice.

We shipped one directly to you from Amazon. You should receive it today or monday :slight_smile:

I also ordered one year ago. No answers from moderators. I got my DHL number in May, but still don’t work.

Thank you, i have no idea about 46 units but waiting for mine

I received the projector. Thanks!

welcome!

Hi - I also have not received my projector, and no response to my emails or on this forum.

Please can you initiate a refund? I am not sure how much longer i will continue living at my current residence, and i don’t expect a shipment any time soon.

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem, I have never been contacted by the carrier.
Can you do something for me?

Regards,

Hi, I also have the same problem, the parcel was lost, and I was not able to get any answer from the open ticket (no. 24781, contribution id 5944) for more than 6 months.

@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt can you please help me and send us a new unit as soon as possible?

Thanks a lot

We are now checking with the forwarder

checking as well now

We are checking also with the forwarder

Hello, can i have an update about my projector route? thank you

Still no news?