No Product Received After More Than One Year

@Philips_Support_T

Ticket number #25007
I´ll send a new email to support@screeneo.com with my updated credit card details as the original expired some months ago

HI @Khan_81,

I have just sent responded to your ticket and explained all the options.

I´ll contact my bank then, thanks

@Philips_Support_T

I asked my banker about the expired card issue and there´s no problem, the card contract is still valid so could you proceed with the full refund, please?

Thanks

1 Like

I have not have an update for almost 4 months, pls get in touch with me ticket #22847

@Khan_81 This was done. I have responded to you via email.

@Steff86 I am sorry that you didn’t get a response. I will follow up with you via the ticketing system.

Yes, but taxes (I was charged 108 €) are not refunded yet, so it´s not complete. Does it take a while or it´s still pending?

@Khan_81We have refunded the whole amount. It may take a bit more time for the tax to arrive (could be up to 14 days). You may want to contact your bank for the details.

Hello,
can you please have a look at ticket Id #30159. After more than a year i have received two defect units and the replacement process for the second one was started more than 4 months ago. I now want a refund and just send the projector back. I´m really disappointed.

Hi @Dome_A, I have responded to you via our ticketing system. Please check it our and follow the instructions provided. Thank you!