Hi @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Please can you provide me with an update on my order:

Contribution ID: 5368
Contribution Date: 01/09/2019

Emails to support@screeneo.com:

Ticket: 23274 (09/06/2020)
Ticket: 24286 (23/06/2020)

Thanks

Hi, although I rather get my picopix then a refund, I understand the sentiment, I guess the point is we don’t get much attention without shouting out loud.

I have been waiting for my package now since 3 months after the screw up of DHL.
I can be patient but that runs out, it seems that could have been easily resolved if action was taken sooner.
I needed to be bastard before getting in contact with the right people last time at DHL, I hope you also take action if we just ask friendly.

Please fix the delivery soon and preferably keep us informed on what is happening if it takes longer than a month:

• the actual tracking code: CR071957041DE (useless now stuck on 30/6, shipped back end of july)
  • your IndieGoGo contribution ID: 19814
  • your Backerkit ID: 16080111
  • ticketnumbers: 26225 (send july 18, response july 21 “coincidentally” a day after misusing email and twitter, send an email yesterday), 24950 (july 6/13 no response)
  • last status feedback: checking if the German-chinese unreachable distributor Vigo received the package, hope that did not take a month and ten days.

So there is a way to get a refund? I am at my wits end with this situation!
Tickets = 26238, 20968, 24439

Hi all,

Seems like things are moving now. Yesterday I got a call from Philips, they are sending me a new projector directly from Switzerland. I already have the tracking number and it should arrive within 48h.

Something has changed and they are finally taking care of all these DHL lost parcels cases, so contact support@screeneo.com or write them in the forum in case you haven’t already.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I would like a refund as well.

Contribution ID: 17100

Ticket number:26238,20968,24439

I’ve given the information on how to claim this above.

Can you redirect this to me @Philips_Support_N please … been patiently waiting…

please can i have an update on my case? it’s been 3 months since I recieved my trucking number [DHL – CR071938833DE ) AND I have no idea whats going on, nobody is answering me, nobody gives any explications …

backer number

this is so frustrating… At least they could answer, and give some answer to all the people that pay for this projector… this is unacceptable

Go on twitter and let philips know, I link this thread. They responded very quickly to me and got traction on a few outstanding issues for customers in this situation.

I wouldn’t accept a projector at this point. It’s no longer a good deal and you have no protection if it goes wrong. You might be without a projector for another 3months.

Another 3 months? this is crazy! I dont even have twitter. The only platform that i have to comunicate with them it this one, but I unusless.

Twitter is free.

Has anyone received a refund?

I have emailed them, collected tickets and no reply in anything.

At this point I have to check if there is anything I can do legally!

Yes I got a refund last week. Only by going on twitter and then phoning them.

Thinking about getting legal companies involved now. This has gone on for too long, no updates no nothing. If I don’t get a refund processed this week I’ll be taking this further.

As above. Reach out via twitter. This nonsense needs to be aired publicly.

Which Twitter account have you contacted? Totally agree, there needs to be a serious look into this. I work in Television & Media, I could easily contact a few large programmes. I’m sure they’d love to hear about this.

Just @philips worked for me:

https://twitter.com/graemego/status/1283137121725939714

This thread got some attention for a day, now they are back to ignoring people it seems.

Thanks, I’ve just tweeted them. Can’t believe Philips actually approved this in the first place tbf…

How have you been getting on, any updates?

This response sums up this whole experience for me. Please tell me at the current stage how my money hasn’t been stolen? Lets look at the eveidence here. I’ve paid €500 for a product about hmmm 12 months ago. So far, I got a duff tracking number originalyl which was then changed and then the right one took 4 weeks to finally display anything. Of which that update said that that it’d effectively been lost. I contacted DHL and Philips, Philips said it was DHL’s fault, DHL said it was Philip’s fault. It turned out to be Philips’s fault… Ironic as they were certain this was DHL’s fault. Anyways, 3 months later brings us to the present day. I haven’t had a response from philips for months, nor have I got my projector. Lets get that refund sorted please, before I loose my mind…