Parcel stuck and DHL won't talk to me

Hello,

You should be empathic enough to understand why some of your backers feel like they have been “stolen”. It is funny how you are only responding in this forum when one of your backers is going public with this situation on Twitter.

We did back Philips Projection for a specific product, and you are failing to deliver the goods, give any feedback or offer alternative solutions. Saying that you have contacted the forwarder is not a valid or decent answer at this point. Your agreements or problems with the forwarder are your internal issue. If you are not able to solve them, you should at least send your backers a new projector or offer them a refund. This customer service 101.

Giving no information at all to your backers for more than 60 days (or just telling them that you are contacting “the forwarder” like it’s not your business) is really unacceptable.

3 Likes

You have received a new tracking number. Please check

Hello,

Seems your address wasn’t recognized by DHL, that’s why they didn’t delivered it to you. We are checking what went wrong here. Also, did DHL contacted you?

No I haven’t nor do I want one.

I just phoned +441313221364 which is a number I was provided on twitter and have now written to (philips.projector.eu@screeneo.com) and requested a refund. I was told this was fine so no more tracking number nonsense for me thanks.

I’ll let everyone else know how I can get on.

G.

I just sent you a private email. Could you please check?

Yes you have received a new tracking number this morning from DHL.
You will receive the package within 48h.
Now, if you want a refund, no worries I can do it for you right away!
Your tracking is: DHL 8967324531

Yes of course I want a refund.

OK I’m cancelling the product collection. Too bad it was sent from Switzerland directly to you. I’m doing the refund now.

Don’t believe you but ok, how long before it will show in my bank so I can know this nightmare is over?

I explained the situation several times. Can’t believe we are at the starting point.

I have never been contacted by DHL, I contacted them 100 times. I actually had an open ticket with them. (Ticket DHL Parcel 45206151)

Just answered your email.

I just answered you

Do not phone me again.

Don’t worry we won’t. We prefer to call in order to check if you really want to cancel. Now we are proceeding to the refound

Would you want to a receive a projector from you after all this? I’ve requested a refund multiple times in multiple channels - phone calls are unnecessary.

Will still be escalating the handling of this matter as well in hopes to drive some process improvement for future “customers”.

The refund as been processed. You should receive the transfer within 1 week.
best regards

Only partial refund received, missing :slight_smile:

" We successfully charged €103.80 to the credit card you provided for the additional funds you added in BackerKit."

Please ensure refund is completed.

Thank you for the email and the phone call.

this will be done within 2 weeks. as they are separate systems

@Philips_Support_N, could you please check the status of Taiwan backers. It has been a week, and nothing updated.

@IvoGrijt @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N,

Please can I have an update on my case?

Ticket 24673

Kind regards
Paul