PicoPix Max Battery Not Charging

This doesn’t mean anything if the chargers aren’t capable of at least 3A at 15V. They could be 5A at 20V making them 100W, but still only 2A at 15V, which is the voltage the PPX needs.
So what are the actual specs of these other chargers?

Let us know the answer to above-mentioned question first, then if you still want to ask for a replacement unit send an email to support@screeneo.com with subject line

PPX620 Battery not charging

Let me know if possible if there’s any findings on the PPM that I sent back? Kinda curious what the FA is on the unit… #24803

I’m also hoping I’m not sent another one with issues, I went all in when buying the 100W charger, and my projector stands arrived yesterday :smiley:

Hi all, I’m running into a similar issue, my unit just arrived yesterday (awesome looking device!!!), and when I charge it, it just switches back and forth between the red and the blue LED. It was at 94% when I first powered the device on, and left it plugged in charging, watched it to up to 96%, and then turned it off. powered it back on after having it plugged in for 2 or 3 more hours, and it’s dropped to 85%. The LED continues to switch back and forth between the two colours, and the charge continues to decrease when powered off, but increase when powered on…

@Philips_Support_P & @Philips_Support_T Any ideas? I’m really hoping I didn’t receive a defective unit!

Similar issue, similar suggestion:

So what actually is the real solution here? It seams like the charger is at fault here? If so where can you get a new one, or more to the point a better one that actually works?