PicoPix Max One? New model being released

My Problem is on the .23 the screen door effect is really bad and I believe the .33 itā€™s not so apparent.
Anker have just copied the PPM and itā€™s close with Android TV built in but itā€™s slightly bigger with less brightness and it doesnā€™t have USB C power which to me is a let down.

The PPX One sounds very interesting, cant wait to buy it soon via Amazon.de :slight_smile:

Thereā€™s yet to be a close to perfect portable projector :sweat_smile:

This surly must be a joke on Philips part.ā‚¬300 differenceā€¦ wow

Hey guys, stay tuned because we are going to release 2 more PicoPix within the next 2 months :slight_smile:
Now we have released the PicoPix Micro 2 and Max One. By the way: No built-in battery on the Nebula one :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€¦ and its in ugly white which f.e. I dont like for mobile devices (and on dark furniture)

color is really a pain when it comes to customers. Some want white, some black, some want colors. If we make a survey about our next gen product color. Iā€™m sure we will get 60% black and 40% white :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes then make a milky-way painting like my current living room device from Epson has :o)

1 Like

this depends on your furniture :slight_smile:

Actually there is portable version with USB-C charging port:

Wonder what the real world difference is in ANSI lumens to these two.

@Philips_Support_N are there any plans to offer original PPM buyers any incentives e.g discounts to buy the new ones that are coming out?

3 Likes

And thus I just switched/upgraded to an total white (4K eShift) projector :innocent:

Would be interesting if Philips Projection would also jump into this Long-Throw Projectors marketā€¦

And what about bug with 4 corners on HDMI/USBC on our PicoPix Max ? You have a solution ? Because for me the one is better. I donā€™t need smart function. If you donā€™t have a solution for us, you are not fair, not smart. Thanks for your answer and solution.

Yes we are thinking about this!

1 Like

On PicoPix Max, this is a hardware issue. We wonā€™t be able to adjust this. But the fonction work on Max One.

Hardware issue ?!? And after that PicoPix Max One is the small brother ? I think PicoPix Max is a beta product, with more not essential functions and less important functions (audio with ADMI etc etc). What is your solution ? PicoPixMax is for me not your best product to use with simple and basic but essential functions. I donā€™t understand your choice and your politic. Launch a better product (with more standard function and less technical function) is not logical and not fair.

1 Like

We are not launching a better product but another product, under Max
It has less features, but the same optical engine. Thatā€™s it
One means ā€œentryā€.
This is an entry, yet powerful Full HD projector.