PicoPix Max One? New model being released

If it’s .23 (and so for the big brother) then it’s way too expensive.

ViewSonic M2 is more appealing to me and it can be powered over USB-C from my MacBook Pro 16.

I also tried the XGIMI Halo, it’s a great product and very silent but lacking usb-c port.

Both have a .33 chip and cheaper than PPM.

I think PPM is smaller than those but I agree that PPM is a bit expensive for what it is. If it was a polished product, it’s fine but with its current state and limitations, not really.

Price raised for the Philips Projection shop on the German Amazon site to 999,99 €:

grafik

My Problem is on the .23 the screen door effect is really bad and I believe the .33 it’s not so apparent.
Anker have just copied the PPM and it’s close with Android TV built in but it’s slightly bigger with less brightness and it doesn’t have USB C power which to me is a let down.

The PPX One sounds very interesting, cant wait to buy it soon via Amazon.de :slight_smile:

There’s yet to be a close to perfect portable projector :sweat_smile:

This surly must be a joke on Philips part.€300 difference… wow

Hey guys, stay tuned because we are going to release 2 more PicoPix within the next 2 months :slight_smile:
Now we have released the PicoPix Micro 2 and Max One. By the way: No built-in battery on the Nebula one :slight_smile:

1 Like

… and its in ugly white which f.e. I dont like for mobile devices (and on dark furniture)

color is really a pain when it comes to customers. Some want white, some black, some want colors. If we make a survey about our next gen product color. I’m sure we will get 60% black and 40% white :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes then make a milky-way painting like my current living room device from Epson has :o)

1 Like

this depends on your furniture :slight_smile:

Actually there is portable version with USB-C charging port:

Wonder what the real world difference is in ANSI lumens to these two.

@Philips_Support_N are there any plans to offer original PPM buyers any incentives e.g discounts to buy the new ones that are coming out?

3 Likes

And thus I just switched/upgraded to an total white (4K eShift) projector :innocent:

Would be interesting if Philips Projection would also jump into this Long-Throw Projectors market…

And what about bug with 4 corners on HDMI/USBC on our PicoPix Max ? You have a solution ? Because for me the one is better. I don’t need smart function. If you don’t have a solution for us, you are not fair, not smart. Thanks for your answer and solution.