Refund Request has gone unanswered

@Christopher_Davies where are you based?

@Jan we are not making anymore cancellation as we are now shipping. Thanks

in UK. I already called and waiting for their email after them making inquiries about what I said to them.

do you by any chance got that tracking number for my post or it just got forgotten once again? backer number #3898. thanks!

@Jan just for your information.
Them is US. You are talking to the same people everywhere :slightly_smiling_face:
I checked our record and we don’t have any email from you except in November.
If you have any question not related to tech, please send an email now to hello@picopix.com and I will reply it.
By the way, I checked and you are in the list of people that have been shipped. As said in the other thread, we didnt send the tracking numbers yet because they need to be released by custom tomorrow.

I am in Canada

Hi @Christopher_Davies you are one of those in Canada whose return shipment is blocked due to some export regulation problem. We are on it.

@Christopher_Davies so that is normal: we have a small issue with Canada and shipping back to HK. The Canadian gov is requiring more paperwork. We already sent the labels to everyone except Canada. We are on it

Nano, you told me that my projector is on the list to be posted and now I am hearing UK backers forgotten again? is this about general UK backers or the already forgotten ones are forgtten or mixed up again, can you clarify please? backer ID #3898 UK

thanks

Hello @Philips_Support_N ,
I have also sent a refund request to hello@picopix.com in January, still, no answer. I have also sent a follow-up mail more than a week ago. I do understnad, that you might have a lot of mails to got through but waiting 10 weeks for an answer is just ridiculous. Could you please give me an update about when I will get my money back?

hello! done!

Hi @Philips_Support_N, I have raised a refund request to hello@picopix.com. Appreciate your kind follow up.
I am just tired of waiting, but I wish to see you in the retail store one day then I can just grab it home.
Thanks!

1 Like

The Indiegogo campaign is now over and therefore as of March 11th Philips do not accept cancellations anymore.
Their logistic and sourcing team have already purchased all the components to manufacture the right number of products for their backers, and they have restarted production and shipping after the Coronavirus lockdown.

You will receive your order soon, at which point you can either keep it or sell it.

Any update here?

hi! I was hoping you could provide an update here please. I’m not in a rush but I want to make sure you get the unit back before the returns window closes. Or are you making exceptions at the moment due to Covid-19?

I was hoping you could provide an update here, please. I have not had a response here about this question in over 28 days. I was told that I would be provided with instructions and labels to ship it back for a refund – I have been inquiring since January! First, it was because there was no shipping partner, then we needed to fill out safety/security paperwork, then too expensive to ship, then Covid-19, then borders were closed, and now? Please just provide the appropriate instructions to ship it back for a refund.

I don’t know if you’ve seen this already or done this before, but this is the latest on the subject:

Thanks for the information, though I’ve already submitted this information via email 3 times. I’m sure Philips has prioritized getting new units out to people that have been waiting. Has anyone with a defective unit successfully returned theirs for a refund?

New shipment list posted, find out if your Backerkit ID is included: How to find your Backerkit ID

I was hoping you could provide an update here, please. I have not had a response here about this question in over 28 days. I was told that I would be provided with instructions and labels to ship it back for a refund – I have been inquiring since January! First, it was because there was no shipping partner, then we needed to fill out safety/security paperwork, then too expensive to ship, then Covid-19, then borders were closed, and now? Please just provide the appropriate instructions to ship it back for a refund.