Returned 2 Sender

Dear Erez,

Thanks for your message and apologies for the delayed response. There was further issues with our forwarder hence why your package was returned. Thanks for confirming your address, we will add you to the list of shipments from Europe and you will get notified by email once it is sent.

Thanks again for your continued patience and understanding.

Thank you for your response Nate .
what is the time frame you expect ?

Hi Steve,

That is perfect. The address is the same. I am looking forward to receiving it. I buy through Amazon a lot so agreed that as far as logistics go, they’ve got it under control. Could you give me an estimate of when you think it will be shipped out?

Thanks.

Apparently units just arrived at Amazon, so it should be sometime next week…

Nate,
can i expect my unit to be delivered by Amazon as well ?
and i still would like to get a time frame …
thx,
Erez

can anyone give me a time frame guys ?
this has been a very long and patient wait …
i would like to know when will i have a real tracking number and maybe
after almost a year wait i will also get my unit…
this is really frustrating

It is going out this week.
Except a mail from Amazon with tracking number in the next day or two.
Steve

thank you ! hopefully soon i will be able to get the unit finally!

hi,
got an email from philips support stating my user is not recognized in Amazon.,.
i answered with all details .
this was 2 days ago , no response and no contact from Amazon.
please let me know what is the next step and why dont any feedback …
thx’
Erez

Hi,
@Philips_Support_T is trying to figure this out. Apparently there is an issue with your address in Amazon. It is not being accepted. So Nate has asked Amazon to fix the problem.
If it doesn^t work, we will send via DHL.
Don’t worry, you are on our radar screen and we will keep at it until we find a solution.
Steve

thank you,
i dont understand what seems to be the problem.
i use amazon delivery all the time .i have Prime as well.
please let me know if you need anything from me .
in amazon i use multiple addresses…

i sent few answers to the email i got from support.
the last reply contain my amazon account address screenshot.
hope this will resolve the issue with Amazon.

@Philips_Support_N
I received my Pico today! I have just opened it and will be looking in different forums to make sure I am doing everything correct. What a difference this shipment has been compared to the previous one. I am just hoping that everything is in one piece.

Thanks again for your assistance and at least letting me know the status.

You are welcome!
Hope you enjoy the Max.
Steve

It’s annoying as hell.
I have an open ticket with Ivo, I have an open Threat here with retunr to sender with ivo, I send like 10 mail, last Update is from August and I haven’t seen any tracking ID or shippment…(the original package was supposedly send in January this year) I was backer nr. 1024 so I was really early in this process. Phillips get your sht together! Where is my pico pix? Or you give me a refund for my 470€ that you stole from me! (I had faith for a very very long time, but this feels like stealing now!)
Phillips is a big company why are you supporting this product so bad with only 2 or 3 people?
If Ivo is not with Phillips anymore then someone should have picked up his open issues, man what a sh
tshow!

1 Like