Returned 2 Sender

**Contribution ID 20185
**Contribution Date January 8, 2020

**Shipping Information Géo Blondé

Calle Las Americas, 22

San ROQUE (Torreguadiaro), 11312 Spain
+34619066070 geo@gbconsult.be

Hi, @IvoGrijt

Please confirm what happened to the shipping…

As the package has returned to the shipper, you guys sent me an email (at kts1009@hotmail.com) and I asked for the resending of the pico projector. It was end of August, but there has been no update since then.

If the projector has been sent, please give me a tracking number.

Indiegogo contribution ID is 20130.

The address info is as follows:

THE SHOP PARK ISLAND, YOUNG-DEUNG-PO GU, EUI-SA-DANG-DAE-RO 38

103 DONG, 316 HO

SEOUL, 07236

Korea (Republic of)

Please, I contributed more than a year ago on 4 october 2019!! . My number is 14382. Dhl says in their site it is delivered in Germany! But I live in Spain and didn’t recive anything. I calld them and they say they returned to sender. Same adress yet. Paid taxes and shipment. I prefer refund. I don’t understant what is taking sooo much. I need the refund

I don’t find that “Message” button to PM

#Returned2Sender - ryneilson

@IvoGrijt I’ve sent multiple PMs with no response. Can someone please tell me what is going on with my package? All the information is below:

package tracking: CB796014436DE
indiegogo contr. ID: 21031
Backerkit ID; Picopix Pledge #: 16877422
Pledge date: 29 February 2020

Address (should be the same):
Via della Farnesina, 52
Scala G, Int. 7
00135 Roma
Italy

mobile number (should be the same):
+39 342 925 3827 or +39 351 926 0926

Wow is all I can say… Look at this total mess. Hundreds ordered a year ago with no response from support. I honestly dispare, I don’t know what to say… Don’t know about anyone else but I’ve reached my tether

1 Like

Still no update, Indiegogo Reference 8361. Can someone please tell me when I will receive the projector or issue a refund.

Stephen, we added you to the list we will send next week from Switzerland

Hello, we already answered you :slight_smile:

@Philips_Support_N, @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T

Instead of individual answers and lack of transparency, it would be very helpful, if you could give a general update on what is going on.
The last response I’ve received was on the 22nd of August asking me to update my data in my ticket.
Which I did. But no response ever since. No tracking link no nothing.

I understand that you have a lot on your plate, but that does not excuse a company like Philips to drop the ball like this.
I am seriously considering a class action and involving consumer protection in Germany since as of now, I have NO clue if I ever will receive the product I paid over a year ago.

Hello @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N,

I have been waiting for my projector for over a year and I still have nothing to this day.
I have already contacted the Philips team several times, completed the forms, etc. but to date I have absolutely nothing and no answers. I despair … :frowning_face:
I do not know what to do.
Help me.
Thank you in advance.
Billy.
(Contribution ID 7544).

#Returned2Sender - ryneilson
@Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

I see that you are answering to others. Could you please respond to my query please?

Someone? Anyone? Not quite a year but getting close.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N guys look into Ryne issue or get a proper team to handle customer queries/issues with raising of tickets and escalation level…This is not your first projector or product so not expected from u

Hello Ryneilson,

Sorry for the delay in answering your messages and resolving your delivery issues.

I’ve checked your tracking number and comminucations with Ivo, and it confirms that your unit was sent back to Germany.

We will send you another unit. As you might have read, we gave up sending through our Chinese forwarder and we’ve been shipping the remaining units ourselves. Their performance is dissapointing.

I have added you to a list of backers who need to be reshipped. We are currently shipping a batch of Max to our Amazon Seller Account, and we will ship to you from Amazon as soon as the stock arrives.

We’ve had a good experience in shipping with Amazon, even better than DHL. Normally, they will conntact you and warn you before they try to deliver.

Note that we will ship to the same address on Via della Farnesina. Please let us know if this is no longer the correct address.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Angad,
Thanks for the heads-up.
In case you notice any else in dire need of an answer, please direct them to:

@Philips_Support_T
@Philips_Support_T
@Philips_Support_N

Or me.
Ivo has been too busy working on some back office stuff to answer messages.
Regards,
Steve

1 Like

As always a great job done ! Keep it up

Hi Steve
i have my packaged returned to sender already in August .
wrote to support and got answer that i will get a new tracking number - since then i got nothing.
Contribution ID: 20531
Tracking code(s):26300227714 original code.
Tracking code for returned package : 7971694441
Address: - Name: Erez Shenhav

• Surname: Erez
  • Address: 10 Hamanofim St. 4th floor.
  • City: Herzeliya
  • State:
  • Zip Code: 4672554# IL
  • Phone number: +972509938500
  • Missing information (if any, ID number, Passport, depending on your country):
    ID number: 028799443

Hello @IvoGrijt, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_T,

I have been waiting for my projector for over a year and I still have nothing to this day.

I have already contacted the Philips team several times, completed the forms, etc. but to date I have absolutely nothing and no answers. I despair … :frowning_face:
I do not know what to do.
Help me.
Thank you in advance.
Billy.
(Contribution ID 7544).

Dear @Billy_Zw, I have checked your requests, and indeed many of your emails were not answered. We apologize for that. I will put you on the list of our shipments from Europe and reach out to you via our ticketing system to confirm your address.

2 Likes

HEllo guys,

@Philips_Support_T, @Philips_Support_T
since i see steve might be busy , maybe anyone else can look into my issue

i have my packaged returned to sender already in August .
wrote to support and got answer that i will get a new tracking number - since then i got nothing.
Contribution ID: 20531
Tracking code(s):26300227714 original code.
Tracking code for returned package : 7971694441
Address: - Name: Erez Shenhav

Surname: Erez
Address: 10 Hamanofim St. 4th floor.
City: Herzeliya
State:
Zip Code: 4672554# IL
Phone number: +972509938500
ID number: 028799443