Screeneo 4 crashes with 4K fire stick

@Philips_Support_N is there any update regarding this?

@Philips_Support_N is there any update?

did you find any solution

Hello,
Almost 3 month past and still no solution.
Any updated?
Is Philips able to replay the error?
Is Philips able to find the source of it?
And can we expect any update/solution for it?

Your answers are highly appreciated! If you need more material or help to crash our devices and we film it or even send it in/back would be appreciate.
Just talk to us!

Thanks

Shakeitbeer

@Philips_Support_N
@Philips_Support_P

I would like to add that the problem seems to appear using Apple TV 4K as a streaming client, too. Latest Amazon Prime Video content cannot be played via the Screeneo U4 as of August 6, 2023, with firmware version 1.7.0.

1 Like

Namorok from the future here. For the mentioned scenario (latest Apple TV 4K, Screeneo U4 w/ firmware 1.7.0, Amazon Prime Video w/ latest content) I discovered a work around: If you route sound through ARC, the problem disappears. This may be due to a different HDMI version used or due to a different cause. Maybe, this is a work around for the Fire TV Stick, too?

No replies from Phillips since May. Have you found an unfixable error so you better just ghost the customers?

1 Like

Just to add that I am also experiencing the same issue with Amazon Prime Video whilst using a Chromecast with Google TV (HD) device. Videos will play for a few minutes, then picture freezes, sound soon follows, picture may resume with sound out of sync and eventually the projector itself just shuts down. All other apps like Apple TV, Netflix, Disney work fine.

Same issue here with Chromecast and Amazon Prime movies