Screeneo U4 | Compact Ultra Short Throw

similar to previous posts, I also received my projector today and I do have issues with blurry corners, out of focus and warped image… @Philips_Support_N is that hardware of software issue? What’s next?

1 Like

I have same problem with connecting my laptops, tried two different, one is completely not recognised, with another one it’s even more interesting: laptop sees that it has second display, but projector still says ‘no input signal’

hey @Philips_Support_N I tried reaching out indiegogo@philipsprojection.com without luck and no answers went to my spambox: it’s weeks I’m told my projectors is in the third batch and it’s being prepared in your warehouse in HongKong. I’m tired of promises and awaiting a product paid 4 months ago.

What is the procedure to stop this never ending preparation and have a full refund?

Hi, I have troubles while using the U4 with my Apple TV 4K

1. I have to turn off/on the TV 2 times when I turn on the projector, otherwise it’s not recognised.
  2. CEC function stopped working altogether after software update to >=1.6.x. It used to work with the software that came out of the box (I think 1.4.2).

I tried resets, restarts, updates, different HDMI cables etc., nothing is working.

1 Like

hello Andrei, we will have a check on Monday with our APple TV 4K. We fully tested it 1 week ago and everything was fine. Are you in 4K or Full HD in your Apple TV settings ?

Hi, I’ve tried with both UHD (4K) on/off, also TV settings: 1080p/4K and HDR on/off

Also, changing Audio Output from Internal Speakers to ARC (and vice-versa) seems to trigger the disconnect between the Apple TV and the projector.

For the reference, software version 1.7.0

1 Like

Buy an ALR screen. Don’t bother researching and buy the 120” motorized from ground up made by WEMAX. I compared all manufacturers that make a virtually identical screen and WEMAX always has the best price (after coupons and all that annoying stuff) and appear to make a superior product for only UST projectors.

Regards
—-
Anthony

Today I recieved my U4 but there’s a problem: It won’t start. I only see a white light in the power button. Is there something wrong?

I have the same issue since I updated the firmware. Before the update I was using my Apple TV 4K remote as the controller for sound and on/off of the projector. Now it doesn’t work. Will this be fixed in the next firmware update? (Currently on 1.7.0)

I have the same issue, Apple TV turning off won’t turn off the projector with CEC, just goes to the input screen, did you manage to find a fix for this issue

Tested same cable, same Apple TV on multiple other devices and different Apple TV with known working hdmi cable… same issue

I use a Google TV and it also cannot turn off Screeneo U4 after firmware updates. Just goes to the input screen instead. CEC power-off only worked on the original factory firmware for me.

Hi, any updates on your testing? Thank you