Screeneo U4 Firmware Update

With the 3rd usb stick it finally worked! So I guess no real reason why an update does not work. Just keep trying :slight_smile: . Havenā€™t really used it since so I hope Iā€™m not getting the stuttering and shutdowns :crossed_fingers:

I had some issue,But after I changed usb with a newer one, I fixed it.

Whatā€™s gonna be the official stream of updates? Am I supposed to be reading a forum or look at IndieGoGo campaign updates to keep up? Thereā€™s gotta be a more professional / official stream of updatesā€¦ right?

2 Likes

Hello Simon, we always send an email to all our backers with a new software update. We just released one 1h ago

1 Like

But I didnā€™t get an email about it. Do you mean IndieGoGo campaign updates? Because if thatā€™s the case, I unsubscribed that one. I no longer want or need to know anything about the campaign, rather just the software updates are relevant to me.

I have NEVER received email advising of software updates. Thereā€™s nothing from you in my spam folder.

1 Like

Hi there, how do we subscribe to this distribution list to ensure we receive your updates? Similar to the others here, we have checked our emails and do not see any related communications.

Hello there, we will also add the firmware update on our official Philips website so you can also check on the Support page. Concerning Indiegogo, you should get emails from us, please check your spam.

please check your spam. Or maybe the email address on Indiegogo is not the right one. We found some backers with typos inside their email address :slight_smile:

Hi, we have double checked SPAM folder, confirming no emails from Philips.

Not from Philips, but from Indiegogo

Understood, likewise no mails from Indiegogo.

Relevantly, how do we ensure we receive future emails?

I just checked and your email is the right one inside Indiegogo. If you donā€™t receive their email, please contact support@indiegogo.com to check if there is something wrong with your account. Thanks

Same here, no emails from Indiegogo nor Philips.
Philips, please check your settings and perhaps get some support?

Anyone want a busted projector with a failed red channel? This garbage company has been jerking me around since I reported it failing. I should have known better, what legitimate company goes to indiegogo to fund an actual product?

Received the beamer yesterday and just did the firmware update from 1.6.3 to 1.7.0, with the hope that the fan volume will be reduced. Has unfortunately not changed much.

Could you focus on the fan volume in the next update and add a mode for minimum fan volume?

Hello Philips Support,

As other customers, I have upgraded the firmware from 1.5.7 to 1.7.0.

With 1.7.0 the fan now runs continuously and starts to become an issue to watch TV or movies with this constant, not so low, noise, even in night mode.

Could you please focus on the fan volume on your next firmware release? Does it have to run continuously ?

Other electronic devices usually just run fan low and increase speed when needed to cool down. Is it warming that much that it could be a design issue?

Regards

2 Likes

Iā€™ve bought the Screeneo U4 from ebay, so Iā€™m not an offical indiegogo backer therefore will not receive mails from there. Where do I find a list of all available downloads?

Latest firmware available here: https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/public-files.philipsprojection.com/offline_updates/www/scn350.html

Regards

1 Like

Thank you :pray: