Screeneo U4 Firmware Update

How soon is soon? Days, months?

1 Like

Can the following problems be fixed with the next firmware update?

• 2D/3D automatic switching and 3d Frame Packing support
  • HDR10 support for Windows 10/11 and PS5
2 Likes

Still waiting MONTHS for the promised update. Easy to give an extra 12 months warranty during the Indiegogo Fundraiser debacle, when there’s nothing happening from “Philips” side. Joke at this stage. Philips should be brought up for false advertising about the U4.

2 Likes

??? Still waiting.

1 Like

It looks like they abandoned U4 support and firmware update.

2 Likes

I agree

The Philips U4 page says : Unfortunately this product is no longer available.

Please Screeneo retire our U4 and give us a cheap upgrade to U5.

2 Likes

Vapourware
A Firmware V2.0 for the end of product support and leave it at that!

It’s been more than six months since the promise was made to deliver a new software update aimed at resolving the CEC error issue. However, there seems to be a lack of updates on this matter. We kindly request more transparency regarding the development roadmap. Additionally, I would appreciate guidance on how to possibly downgrade the software. Based on multiple conversations with the support team, it appears that downgrading might not be technically feasible. Could you please provide further clarification or assistance on these points?

1 Like

the product arrived defective, endless waiting for an update to fix the issues. My unit is getting worse with unfocused corners. it’s becoming unbearable to use it.

what an absolute waste of money, and a SCAM from Philips, SHAME not taking any responsibility.

1 Like

They are launching another UST on Facebook. Let people know what a a disaster this campaign is and to avoid the crowd funding.