Shipment for USA (United States)

U.s won’t have taxes…sorry frgt to add may have some minor state taxes

1 Like

How did you pay them? Did you receive a message in advance or did you have to pay when the delivery was made? Credit/cash? Thanks for the info!

What’s your contribution ID or Backerkit number?

Mia I normally buy stuff f Amazon in the u.s .it’s that experince …rest maybe ivoG will know.
@IvoGrijt pls see if u can guide mia

1 Like

Hi Ivo!
Thanks for the help.
My backer ID is 16185843
Indiegogo ID is 20129

Backerkit shows no taxes, though they could still be levied. I’ll check and see if there are any more backers from your state.

1 Like

Mia just to be clear if you were asking me about taxes, I am in Canada, was able to pre pay and was notified by DHL. It’s a Canadian thing don’t think you will get hit with it in the U.S.

2 Likes

Thanks Paul!

Mine was just processed in Cincinnati, OH.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shipping to Mother Russia. New tax has arising

On Backerkit you should be able to find it.

PPM arrived this morning. No taxes!

2 Likes

Mine arrived today June 23, 2020. I haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but thank you for delivering!

2 Likes

Just received my PicoPix Max yesterday in Hawai’i. I LOVE IT!
It was definitely worth the wait… This projector is AWESOME.

FYI for all those still waiting:
I received the first email from Phillips Projection informing me that it had shipped out to me back on May 30th 2020 and I received my package here on April 23rd 2020 from DHL.

My contribution ID# 19411on Indiegogo was made on Dec 4th 2019. I was not able to track it on DHL until around 10-12 days before it arrived. ALOHA

1 Like

Welcome to the forum and I applaud your patience.
Do let us know your impressions of this device.

:question:

DHL Special Delivery Divyansh!

1 Like

Oh :heart:… That movie was so ahead its time. And is definitely one i will revisit once I get my PPM (whenever that is).

2 Likes

No projects found for point21@bk.ru.

Literally and otherwise! :bulb: