Shipping - "An extra one for the road" - to Germany

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N Any signs of progress here? Thanks!

Products are in Germany now and our forwarder tells us they have been handed over to DHL. We don’t know yet if the old tracking numbers will be reactivated or if there will be new ones. But we should start seeing something happen very quickly now.
Steve

2 Likes

" Thursday

October, 01 2020

• 14:41 Local time | Pick-up was successful."
    Whatever it means doesn’t sound bad.
1 Like

Yeah mine just updated too

1 Like

A new one or update of the old tracking number?

Mine is an update of the old tracking number. As above, now updated with pick up successful.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks for the info. Mine is still showing cancelled. Let’s wait a little bit…

1 Like

DHL did get around 650 units all at once, scanning them all will take some time.

While you’re right AndreasG, Davy, Ste, and others that we have the obligation to deliver and to communicate, we have been doing that for a while now. We’ve explained many times before and it’s even in our shipping FAQ how the process works for EU bound shipments, and we’ve been doing our best to chase after the forwarder to deliver these units to our backers. We are not in the business of shipping or forwarding ourselves, but have even started to do that to solve some of these shipping issues. But for the bulk of these shipments we’ve had to apply the same practice as you guys: patience.

Finally today the first units in what we hope will be one of the last batches in bulk have started being scanned by DHL Germany, and hopefully by next week all should be with the backers safe and sound.

4 Likes

You have to use https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/tracking/tracking-parcel.html the german site doesn’t work. Will be delivered today or tomorrow.

1 Like

Thanks! Looking good here. :+1:

1 Like

same here!

Thanks for your effort and communication @IvoGrijt so far – but for a reason i’ll “belive” it first, when the projecter is beaming pictures to my wall :wink:

Overall: lookin’ good right now and it should be delivered tomorrow…

1 Like

PPM arrived today after it’s 11 weeks journey.

Here we are!! The PPM arrived yesterday and it is working properly. :+1: Now it’s time to check all the features.
Thanks to the support team!!
…and let’s hope that the management will overthink the processes for future projects.

Mine still unknown. Can anyone do something?

Backers ID: 15588157
Contribution ID: #10752
Tracking: DHL – 00340434298892065263

Update @IvoGrijt
PPM arrived in the meantime and is working properly.
Thanks again for your support and communication!

1 Like