Shipping to Canada

Indiegogo ID or Backerkit ID (I believe that is the one used in the shared list from Philips)?
Indiegogo ID: #13341

1 Like

Getting closer to 16xxx o give it another month and I might be on a list.

2 Likes

I’m also in list 3. In Ontario. IGG contribution ID 153XX, so 16xxx isn’t far off!

3 Likes

Hey, I finally appeared on List 3 (right side) which is part of the Summary thread. But, when I goto shipments due to go out (left side) list 3. My number isn’t on there. Any ideas? Anyone else getting this issue? Are we blocked because we are in Canada? Worth checking both sheets.

Right Side Sheet
https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/EaxB48v51dBIkUj59jSPCxIBvY3H5TKzwgqzhEaY1x0O3w?e=HdMZIr

Left Side Sheet
https://powerdata19-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/ndekli_screeneo_com/EaxB48v51dBIkUj59jSPCxIBvY3H5TKzwgqzhEaY1x0O3w?rtime=Uez_abLz10g

In Nova Scotia.

You said you got the right side sheet from the summary thread, where did you get the left side sheet from exactly (not referring to the URL as I can see those in the post), I mean from which post exactly?

I haven’t managed to update the summary with the lastest link yet, so that may be the reason the right sheet is older than the left sheet.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll check the links.

1 Like

Finally made it on to the latest list, hopefully it won’t take as long to get to Canada. Let’s hope the flight on the 22nd holds.

2 Likes

I made the list too

2 Likes

I just received a message from DHL about a delivery happening on the 26th, do you think that it’s the projector?

1 Like

@Jaimie_Hunt Phone or email? Also what backer number are you and were you in any lists

Was in the last list of. Indiegogo numbers. 16*** I was in the listed that was supposed to be shipped today

Same boat as you ! No call from DHL though! Maybe you have another parcel coming ?

In the same list similar backer number, haven’t heard any thing yet. Also haven’t recieved tracking number. I know we do need to pay duties though so if you’re delivery doesn’t have any then not the projector.

Did they provide a tracking number or anything?

FYI, I was included in the May 16/18 list, I received my tracking number from Backerkit on May 20th, and it just started working on the DHL website this morning (before that it wasn’t found). For reference the relevant DHL tracking website for shipping to Canada appears to be: https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/tracking/tracking-express.html My current status seems to be:
“12:52 Local time | Shipment information received
HONG KONG - HONG KONG”
Hope that helpful information for any other Canadian customers in that batch!

2 Likes

Same for me. In Hong Kong. Exciting!

1 Like

Keep an eye on it as we do have to pay duties on the shipment. Once it arrives in Canada you can prepay to speed up the process. I believe other people have done it too.

1 Like

Yes, this is a concern (i.e. getting duties paid ahead of delivery). I am in downtown Toronto, which likely means that there won’t be a lot of time between when it clears customs and the duties are assessed and when it goes out for delivery to me. Might only be one day. I need to ensure I pre-pay the duties online as I live in a condo building where they are not letting couriers past the front desk, so if my duties aren’t already paid, they won’t be able to accept the package for me and I won’t be able to pay the duties on delivery as I normally would be able to.
In any case, I have signed up for email notifications on the package (now that DHL recognizes my tracking number) and selected every event they allow for notification, so hopefully I’ll catch it in time to pay the duties before delivery. Probably a good idea for others to do the same!

1 Like

I am in the same boat, mid town Toronto and condo with similar rules. Hopefully you have no issues.

good idea, didnt know you could do that. Have signed up for all of mine. Any idea on how long shipment might take to reach us? new to Canada