Shipping to Europe

Backer #3 GB, when can we expect shipping confirmation?

Hey @Philips_Support_N will you be able to keep us updated with the contribution IDs covered as before with the excel :wink: I saw BG in the filter and got excited…cause we’re only 14 from BG …but I’m 16*** :slight_smile:

Cheers,

can’t do it for everyone :slight_smile: We are just missing 5 phone numbers for people now. Just waiting for them and then DHL will give us all tracking numbers.

2 Likes

Can’t they go with the next batch? ^^’

1 Like

Oh, I mean like, the highest covered contribution ID :wink:

Velislav you are 16K. Now we shipped EU up to 4188. A bit more patience :slightly_smiling_face:
Now we have 2 factories starting after CNY so it will be faster

6 Likes

Could you maybe say anything about those European countries that were not on your list. …Switzerland for example …? :face_with_monocle:

Switzerland and Norway are not part of today’s shipment

Aehm, yes…? Meaning they’re part of today’s and the future EU batches?

Ok, very bad (and obviously contrary to what other Philips reps said).
A. Why not?
B. When are they planned?

I think the easiest way is to post the shipping plan for your planned next batches, so everyone can see when the PPM will be shipped and not need to ask when is shipped.

hello
1: it’s not the contrary to what we said: we said Europe: CH and NO are not in Europe
2: we don’t want to give a plan for shipment because if anything goes wrong, the schedule will be wrong.
We prefer to tell you the day we ship

1 Like

So this means the first EU batch is already sent to people? In a few hours/days we do receive tracking codes?

not yet. We are waiting for DHL to send us the list today. They are working on it now

3 Likes

Same like in school:

5 guys are talking during the lessons and the whole class has to stay longer in school and wait as punishment :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Well, CH is in the very center of Europe. It’s just not part of the EU.
And yes, as you can see here, your colleagues said that CH will be part of the EU batch: Shipping to Switzerland

1 Like

You have repeatedly said Europe, which is not the same as the EU (the European Union, which it seems like you’re referring to now).

I’m an early backer (#137) and located in Norway - when will you ship to Norway?

1 Like

Hi, I am from the Czech republic, someone knows when I can awaiting delivery to the Czech republic ? Thank you for answer, best regards Ales

@Daniel_Hason Only for Eurovision song contest :slight_smile: #netta :slight_smile:

@Philips_Support_N check your geography knowledge :slight_smile: CH and NO are still a part of Europe :slight_smile: waiting for some weird tectonic moves to happen to get rid of them :slight_smile: NO will be easier tbh but CH might cause a bit of a problem…