Shipping to Europe

I received my PPM yesterday afternoon in Italy.
It had been dispatched on April 10th.
The projector works perfectly
Thank’s

2 Likes

Hi,
According to the DHL tracking website my PPM has been succesfully delivered to Vigo Logistics Management Gmbh in Germany in stead of my address in Belgium.
What’s going on??

also from paris …strange , but i just saw my backer kit number is in list 3 updated … will wait a little more :grinning:
@IvoGrijt

1 Like

Lucky. Mine is blocked since the 30th “The shipment has been processed in the parcel center” (to France)

Would someone be so kind to direct me to where to find a summery of the shipping and delivery process. I got a little lost in the amount of information and can’t seam to find where to collect the right info. I haven’t received any communication regarding my projector being shipped.

Saludos desde Barcelona

you find all latest info regarding shipping summarized here

2 Likes

Hello all,
For info:
Status : The status of my shipment blocked since April 30 just change today.
Destination : France
Tracking now possible on LAPOSTE website.

Can’t wait to test it.

1 Like

How many people besides me have got a DHL status that hasn’t changed at all since the 10th of April?

1 Like

Hi All! I just received the updage from Indiegogo #26 and after checking the list I found out that my backerkit number was not there. I understand that we’re currently many people on the same page, but honestly I am starting to get really frustrated every time I want to know the ETA of my product and not having any info HANDY. Email list, community, spreadsheets, I think this is absolutly messy and a waste of time. Is there a website or something that by putting my backerkit number or Contribution ID from Indiegogo I can find the ETA for my product? I know that this message does not help and that everybody is in the same situation, but i just felt the need to complain from my side. Every email I receive, I’m not in the list.

1 Like

BTW my backerkit number is 15584329 and contribution # 16138. I hope somebody can help! Thanks!

Unfortunately, no. But with a Contribution ID as high as yours (16138) it will take another batch or two before they get to yours. So you’ll have to wait a little longer I’m afraid.

IVO thank you for your fast reply! Any idea of an estimation? A little linger could be a month or 2 or 6 months?

So, I finally found out that I’m on list 3! Any updates on shippings to Belgium?

Based on the current output of projectors, I would say it should be closer to 2 months than 6 months. But this is just me guesstimating, it’s not a promise.

According to the current information, the projectors in list 3 should be shipped on May 10.

@fraho: We are about 6 people as far as I know: Anyone no new Updates for April 10 Delivery?

Thank you so much for the info! Your guesstimation at least helps me to calm down and keep waiting with no further false ilusions. thanks!

2 Likes

The suspense of waiting, I’m 15585347 and the third list ends at 15585344.
I’m from the The Netherlands

@Richenelk

No, cause the Backerkit ID has no correlation to backing order, as people who backed much later may have filled in their Backerkit surveys before others who backed earlier.
The shipping order is more or less decided by country they ship to, if there’s 200 going to country A and there are 300 backers there, then the first 200 according to the Indiegogo contribution ID will get theirs, regardless of other backers with possible lower numbers bit in other countries.

Also, did you sort the list? And more numbers will be added soon…

Yes I did! But I’m good. I’m patiently waiting till it ships. Can’t wait to get my hands on the PPM.

1 Like