Shipping to Europe

Hi there, I received a DHL tracking number 9 days ago, the status of the shipment didn’t change for the past few days (as explained by you in multiple posts). I now checked the tracking number again this morning and it is saying “tracking attempt not successful, please check your tracking number” !? That’s the same tracking number that was working the days before and no copy paste error etc…

Please advise how to proceed and confirm my item is still being shipped asap.

I have the exact same issue :frowning:

Hi there,

Did you take the time to read some of the Q & A above?

All is explained.

1 Like

Exactly same issue for me on DHL website

Hi, Anders in Norway here
My projector was delievered to someone in Hong Kong by Kerry Express???
My contributuion id: 14586
E-mail on backerkit to me on May 22th. Says item has shipped. Tracking number:
Kerry Express KECT00209527 . This tracking number says “successfully delievered” on May 16th.
Kerry Express Hong Kong replys to my question:
“We think that the tracking number KECT00209527 is wrong because the parcel was delivered to Hong Kong address. Please check with your sender again.”
So what can I do now???

go thru this post:

1 Like

Well, you see… This “community” and “backer” thing is not working. This thread only has 1677 comments now, and telling people that they should have found the needle in the haystack themselves will not help. I think Philips should admit that doing the whole Indiegogo campaign seemed like a fun PR stunt, but has unfortunately failed, partly because of very unfortunate circumstances. Take responsibility, use the resources you have to, treat everyone that sent you money like a customer as you would with any other Philips purchase while you have people waiting to receive the product. Still sticking to this “crowd” / “community” paradigm is now seriously damaging the Philips brand reputation, and it seems hard to understand why damage control is not a higher priority for Philips.

1 Like

I never said that you should have found it yourself, if fact I spent time to find this update and quote out the important information specially relevant for you, so that you dont have to find the needle even in the right post.

For your remaining points I am not the right person to comment as I do not work for them and am here with the intent for fellow backers only. Thanks.

2 Likes

Indeed! And thank you imdevu! My message above is to Philips.

1 Like

Dear Moderators, and IvoG especially. I know you are doing hell of a job as I have read this thread entirely. I have merely asked fellow backers how long does it take for the number to go live and there is no need to be snug about „explaining it over and over”. In fact, this could entirely be avoided if you pinned that on top area instead of useless congrats to ivog for becoming a moderator.

This is entirely your overlooking and suggesting that we, the contributors, are lazy, is just low. The fact that the information is scattered between number of threads, each with thousands of posts, does not help so pin some explanation instead of complaining that the customers are not reading over and over. I personally feel offended by IvoG attitude.

What you are looking for indeed pinned on the top in the news thread. Please go through the below section in the News link on the top right corner.

Delays in tracking explained

Please read through the news thread rather than this, where IvoG and I try to collate all fragmented information in one space.

1 Like

What you have linked above was more than enough.

1 Like

Ok so I read through the “Delays in tracking explained” but I am not sure I am getting the answers to my question. I am sure it is here somewhere but I can’t find it.

I am in the second list 3 batch if I remember correctly and have seen the following status on DHL for the past 10 days:

Vigo Logistics Management GmbH.
CRXXXXXXXXDE

Order data transmitted electronically.
Mo, 18.05.2020, 07:50 hours

Is this to be expected? Not sure if it means the container is still on it’s way, if it is in customs etc.

2 Likes

Yes, expected.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Returned to sender

It’s so boring …I’m not even looking at my backerkit .he he

Salut tous le monde
Pour la suisse
Reçu un tracking le 20 mai, actif le 28… colis attendu (Livraison estimée) le 2 juin.

1 Like

Indiegogo contribution ID 13664

Which plane are you even tracking?! This is getting paranoid, guys :sweat_smile: Read the blue box at the top

1 Like

You can find it paranoid… I just find it fun. I often track planes, for anything. I like it. Nothing else.
For this one I was searching for a DHL flight from Hong-Kong to Deutschland. It may be the good flight for my shipment, or it may not. Whatever…it’s just cool

1 Like