Shipping to Europe

Exactly the same then. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m probably not in the right place to write that but there’s a thing I don’t understand.
I follow the general news about shipment and received today an email indicating that all the backers devices will be produced until the 25th of May.
When I look at the Excel List of backer I see numbers goes to 21422 and if I look at my backer ID on the Backerkit, I have the number 16661911 !
What does that mean ?
How is it possible to have some infos concerning my backer ID ?

Hi Constant,

Right now, the list shows contribution ID from Indiegogo. Have a look at your indiegogo account and check again.

The backerkit ID is not used anymore.

The list is not perfectly sorted so you might want to scroll really far down and see if it is in the “second part” of the list.

3 Likes

Yeah. Just find out your contribution ID inside Details of your Indiegogo campaign contribution, then copy it and search inside the spreadsheet for that number

1 Like

Thank you very much ! I finally found it. Just have to wait a bit more now. Thanks

4 Likes

Again new batch and still omitted contribution I’d 15454 everyone else gets the device Poland not…

Yo Bogdan,

Poland does get it. I have just received my tracking number but my id is lower than yours.

1 Like

Does anyone has any ideas of when will be the next batch for the UK???
@IvoGrijt?
Still patiently waiting Igg#196xx
Thank you

There’s going to be a list of backer IDs announced today which includes UK backers. Not sure when they will be shipped though

1 Like

UPDATE: It finally arrived this morning. The package is sitting on my desk and I hope to open it this afternoon when I have a moment. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yay a French delivery. I am 17909 and hoping for mine soon

Hey, i have received the tracking ID 1 week ago but when i go to DHL using the tracking link it tells me it does not exist

1 Like

Hi,

How soon after you gave gotten the tracking id something happened?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Returned to sender

Got the same issue…

Hi,
great , i got a tracking number on 18th of may, but only this update:

“The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”

Does anyone know how long it will take from here ? (approx.)

Thanks alot.

So eager to get the package finally

Please read this to see how the shipping process works in our case: explanation by IvoG or
explanation by PhilipsSteve

1 Like

Very nice! Seems pretty much the same as I wrote.
It’s probably good to re-post on occasion, as people probably don’t scroll back through the old messages too often.

4 Likes

That’s basically what Ivo is doing for weeks, now :grin: Two posts up is land far far away for most users :frowning:

2 Likes

And I wrote it before I even joined the team and actually found out I was right!

Like Piotrek says, I’ve been reposting it every 5 posts or so, and sometimes just 1 or 2 posts prior to someone asking the exact same question.

3 Likes