Shipping to Europe

Did the batch for EU leave the warehouse already and when is it expected to arrive in the german warehouse?

@Philips_Support_N I have IGG Contribution ID 3926, my country is Belgium (listed as BE in your screenshot).
However, my status on Backerkit is still at “address locked”, no shipping. So i assume my PPM isn´t shipped to me? I can understand that you´re doing the best to respect the backer contribution number in how far you can go with that. But i´m seeing people also in the EU with even contribution number 449X in Germany that confirmed the status is on shipped. Can you please check what´s going on? Like already been said here, there are many people (also in the Facebook group) with in the 3XXX that aren´t receiving shipping confirmation in Backerkit.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N yes I saw previously, joking. I am number 194 but can not see any change on status. My shipping adress is Netherlands. Why?

1 Like

Totally agree. I am surprised at the level of communication. I thought being Philips it would have been a LOT better. I am inspired by the product, but very disappointed with the delivery time line.

@Philips_Support_N Have we been screwed over? Please respond regarding all of us above that are in the EU and under 4000 contribution ID yet you seem to have skipped us and sent to others higher… I thought we were playing fair and sending in order it contribution ID?

Hi Guys, maybe they just haven’t imported all the codes yet. Maybe @Philips_Support_N can confirm?

1 Like

That’s what I’m counting on. Just trying to get it confirmed.

Surely if the parcels shipped days ago dhl would have received them by now?

DHL only show the addresses have been sent, but parcels not received by them as yet.

Air shipments should be next day I’d guess

Shipped! :tada:
#4xx NL

1 Like

:rofl: :kissing_heart:

For Germany I was able to select date of delivery and by default it would have been Tuesday. So I assume they already shipped and maybe tracking will be only showing next steps once it is in EU / Germany!?

Not so sure. They do not even include Switzerland in the EU batch and last week they explained that this is because Switzerland does not belong to Europe. Hence I doubt writing in French helps much.

Hello, we just checked why the forwarder didn’t pick in the right ranking.
When backerkit imports the perk from Indiegogo, it seems they are messing up with the orders.
I was the backer number 1 and I’m now in line number 1,600.
We are checking what went wrong with backerkit as they have generated the files for shipping.
Cheers,

2 Likes

Messing with orders? Now I am wondering if it’s shipped :sweat_smile: and the tracking is valid in backerkit

When we ship, the tracking is valid, we are just talking about the order (ranks) of shipping now.

3 Likes

Shipped! Germany, Backer #23xx. I received no mail, but when I was checking the backer kit it said “shipped”. I tried to open the dhl-link, but they forwarded me to the dhl site and for this order there was no update. So I opened the German dhl site and entered manually the order number… so now its working. they updated the progress yesterday. hopefully next week :slight_smile:

Felix

1 Like

Hmm… Earlier in this thread.

"Hello guys! we are shipping 1500 pieces to EU tonight! You will receive the tracking numbers from Backerkit… "

That was 4 days ago, yet in indiegogo comments they say they shipped last night I. E. Saturday…

“We shipped 512 device on Wednesday, 1600 yesterday and 430 today!
Our factory is now closed till the 8th of February. We will keep you posted. Cheers,”

That would explain why DHL numbers aren’t tracking yet and why the numbers came yesterday.

Why lie again?

@Vassago Keep reading the thread and you know whats going on

2 Likes

try to go on the dhl site and put in there your sending number from the backer kit manually.

br

Did it also opened the uk site from DHL first? My code isnt working when pressed and neither for my local (NL) DHL site.

At this point i think the addresses and everything is right but the codes connected to the wrong backerkit account. Son i guess i wont get mine yet :sweat_smile:

-------------------------- UPDATE

Its send to the german DHL. Every code is only reachable from the german DHL site. It was there where my code was accepted.

Try your codes on this url:
https://www.logistics.dhl/de-en/home/tracking.html

3 Likes