Shipping to Europe

This is the EU shipping thread so we should obviously use Esperanto

5 Likes

That’s a time traveler moment! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Latin, perhaps?
Latine loquimur, antiquior est lingua latina et pulcrior.
“Pico” graecum verbum est sed “Max” latinum verbum est.

4 Likes

Is that what the minions speak in Despicable Me?

1 Like

hello, no we shipped to some people in netherland. Please scroll up, the list of countries we shipped to was mentionned :slight_smile:

I can confirm, I am Dutch 699 and it is shipped:)

4 Likes

Hello everyone Backer #4092 from SPAIN but neither in backerkit nor in my mail I can see any update on related with shipping? @Philips_Support_N could you please check and advise?

@Philips_Support_N Why are so many users still not marked as shipped with no shipping despite being under 4000 backer ID? I’m 3333 and still nothing. See the image above.

2 Likes

out of curiosity, have you sent them to some people in the netherlands or to anyone with a pledge under # 4188?

At least DHL tracking number give some news (seen on the app 17TRACK) :
“2020-01-18 17:57 The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”

Still no mail from Backerkit (and I think it will never arrive), but it doesn’t matter anyway.

Did the batch for EU leave the warehouse already and when is it expected to arrive in the german warehouse?

@Philips_Support_N I have IGG Contribution ID 3926, my country is Belgium (listed as BE in your screenshot).
However, my status on Backerkit is still at “address locked”, no shipping. So i assume my PPM isn´t shipped to me? I can understand that you´re doing the best to respect the backer contribution number in how far you can go with that. But i´m seeing people also in the EU with even contribution number 449X in Germany that confirmed the status is on shipped. Can you please check what´s going on? Like already been said here, there are many people (also in the Facebook group) with in the 3XXX that aren´t receiving shipping confirmation in Backerkit.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N yes I saw previously, joking. I am number 194 but can not see any change on status. My shipping adress is Netherlands. Why?

1 Like

Totally agree. I am surprised at the level of communication. I thought being Philips it would have been a LOT better. I am inspired by the product, but very disappointed with the delivery time line.

@Philips_Support_N Have we been screwed over? Please respond regarding all of us above that are in the EU and under 4000 contribution ID yet you seem to have skipped us and sent to others higher… I thought we were playing fair and sending in order it contribution ID?

Hi Guys, maybe they just haven’t imported all the codes yet. Maybe @Philips_Support_N can confirm?

1 Like

That’s what I’m counting on. Just trying to get it confirmed.

Surely if the parcels shipped days ago dhl would have received them by now?

DHL only show the addresses have been sent, but parcels not received by them as yet.

Air shipments should be next day I’d guess

Shipped! :tada:
#4xx NL

1 Like

:rofl: :kissing_heart: