Shipping to Europe

They told it was ready to be sent. All that needed was an double check on the addresses and the manually filling in of the system. After that it could be sent. 4 days ago was the first part yesterday all the DHL stuff was in the system.

As one of the persons in 3XXX group:

• Backerkit: You the creator organization should ask for refund from them. They have done nothing but added tremendous level of manual work and confused the ID order. They didn’t even sent the email notification which even a toddler can configure.
  • Simple clarification on the missing tracking codes: Just say yes or no if the projector is on its way and backerkit is not just showing the code. If not, then we; the remaining EU ones should be on priority #1 shipment after CNY regardless of continent.

Whilst quite disappointed not seeing the tracking code after months of waiting, I still appreciate the fact how much effort your team has done to get this EU shipment on its way despite the obstacles (autofocus supplier, backerkit platform…)

4 Likes

If the projectors haven’t left the central facility yet then:

Hold despatch
reissue the addresses for the correct list
Issue grovelling apologies to those who had shipped notices, but shouldn’t have.
Send them to the correct group

1 Like

That is definitely a huge difference. Hard to believe that Philips would allow a third party to develop a product and use their name. Do you know anyone who has actually received the projector?

There is no „One Philips“ anymore (since years)

Philips is now a company for Medical equipment.

All consumer electronics are made by other manufacturers that have a brand license for the Philips Brand.

1 Like

Maybe Philips vetting process should be reviewed, since we pledged because of the Brand Name

Well this projector once we finally get it be better the dogs bollocks.

Thanks for the info. Regardless, their comms could be a lot better. I am beginning to feel like I have been scammed. Hopefully not the case.

So no more projectors the next 4-6 weeks. No good news.

2 Likes

I’ll let you know what it’s like. I’m hoping it’s not as shoddy as some are putting about!

2 Likes

Finally its shipped to me:) hopefull waiting to get it and check it out:):slight_smile: thnx @Philips_Support_N

Saw new shipping for the rest of the wold with backer ids like 10xxx. Why the heck Europe is left so much behind?!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N
Hi, I am contributor #10540 from France.
When will be shipped my perk please ?

@Joey

They said they sent them 5 days ago - the id’s and manual data stuff was to update backerkit.

Nothing to do with the actual sending - just so we get an email update from backerkit (which we didn’t).

If the ppms had been sent from China by air 5 days ago - then that must be an awefully slow plane… Lol

The tracking still hasn’t updated - its still not been scanned by DHL.

Didn’t receive any e-mail from Backerkit but the status is changed to shipped.
Backer ID: 2XX (Netherlands)

The tracking code on DHL is not working yet though.

It does work if you go to the deutch page (but in english) of DHL here :
https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/dhl-sendungsverfolgung.html

For me, the status is :
“Status on Sa, 18.01.2020 17:57 hours:
The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”

1 Like

Thanks, the German page worked as you said!

Hello, till the 8th of February

Because we cannot ship to EU anymore after the 18th. Other countries are still open

Concerning the current shipment: everything was sent, it takes time to appear on the DHL backend. We do our best to get is done asap but we cannot control what is going on after the product is leaving our warehouse. DHL/Kerry Express are the one to blame if their backend is not working properly, like backerkit or Indiegogo.

2 Likes