Shipping to Europe

For Germany I was able to select date of delivery and by default it would have been Tuesday. So I assume they already shipped and maybe tracking will be only showing next steps once it is in EU / Germany!?

Not so sure. They do not even include Switzerland in the EU batch and last week they explained that this is because Switzerland does not belong to Europe. Hence I doubt writing in French helps much.

Hello, we just checked why the forwarder didn’t pick in the right ranking.
When backerkit imports the perk from Indiegogo, it seems they are messing up with the orders.
I was the backer number 1 and I’m now in line number 1,600.
We are checking what went wrong with backerkit as they have generated the files for shipping.
Cheers,

2 Likes

Messing with orders? Now I am wondering if it’s shipped :sweat_smile: and the tracking is valid in backerkit

When we ship, the tracking is valid, we are just talking about the order (ranks) of shipping now.

3 Likes

Shipped! Germany, Backer #23xx. I received no mail, but when I was checking the backer kit it said “shipped”. I tried to open the dhl-link, but they forwarded me to the dhl site and for this order there was no update. So I opened the German dhl site and entered manually the order number… so now its working. they updated the progress yesterday. hopefully next week :slight_smile:

Felix

1 Like

Hmm… Earlier in this thread.

"Hello guys! we are shipping 1500 pieces to EU tonight! You will receive the tracking numbers from Backerkit… "

That was 4 days ago, yet in indiegogo comments they say they shipped last night I. E. Saturday…

“We shipped 512 device on Wednesday, 1600 yesterday and 430 today!
Our factory is now closed till the 8th of February. We will keep you posted. Cheers,”

That would explain why DHL numbers aren’t tracking yet and why the numbers came yesterday.

Why lie again?

@Vassago Keep reading the thread and you know whats going on

2 Likes

try to go on the dhl site and put in there your sending number from the backer kit manually.

br

Did it also opened the uk site from DHL first? My code isnt working when pressed and neither for my local (NL) DHL site.

At this point i think the addresses and everything is right but the codes connected to the wrong backerkit account. Son i guess i wont get mine yet :sweat_smile:

-------------------------- UPDATE

Its send to the german DHL. Every code is only reachable from the german DHL site. It was there where my code was accepted.

Try your codes on this url:
https://www.logistics.dhl/de-en/home/tracking.html

3 Likes

okay, so lets hope that the codes are linked with the right backerkits :slight_smile:

Completely unfair if EU shipments have not been sent in order. Fingers crossed this is just an issue with backerkit and the right people did in fact have their products sent.

Are you saying that mine shows shipped but it may not be correct? . Having false hopes is worse than waiting.

So does this mean that people, like me, who should have been in this batch, now won’t be? That will make me very unhappy and I should be looking for Backerkit to compensate because of their mistakes. That process is what they are meant to do, and you are paying them to do it correctly.

Thanks for your response, but it feels a bit akward. I’ve got the right backer (igg) number, but thanks to an administrative thing, my shipped status has not been changed, i didn’t recieve a DHL-code and i probably won’t recieve my PPM for at least the next 4 weeks…or is there another possibility? I really would like some concrete information or confirmation.

I completely agree, if we should have been in the abtch and were told we would. To then find out others have been sent when they ordered after us is not fair at all and a complete let down. I was really hopeful. I would also like some form of compensation if mine hasn’t been shipped already as I’m contribution 3333

well, this is IT.
It’s not Philips. It’s just build under Philips’ licence. That is a huge difference.

This is a very simple IT operation and said that numbers are confused and ordered in a different way.

A very professional company can not match correct IDs. Not sounds very good!

@Joey… Err… That’s what I’ve done.

4 days ago they said they sent EU orders, yet on indiegogo they said they sent them yesterday…

We’ve had lots of similar “Miscommunications” before… Why keep on telling us things if its not true. If they only sent them yesterday - fine… Just don’t lie and say they sent them 4 days ago… 1 of the 2 messages was a lie… Which one?

And then there are backers within the range without tracking numbers…

The tracking numbers just say DHL have been sent the details - not that DHL have got them.