Shipping to Europe

@Philips_Support_N, thanks for the update! Hopefully 14 of those will head to Bulgaria :wink: Take care!

It would be so much easier for everyone if Philips just gave those numbers :

• number of people who are still waiting for delivery
  • number of units produced per week

but then we could all guess how many people canceled their order…
and even more people would cancel if they actually knew how long they’re going to have to wait…

we’ll never have those numbers
so we’ll just have to wait and see… or cancel like so many others

1 Like

Hi Clement,

Currently, with CNY coming up and the new factory, i think it is hard to supply those numbers. I hope that once this factory is running, there could be some more clear indications.

will there be a new batch before cny ?

Batch yesterday and batch tomorrow, maybe another one on Friday

3 Likes

We changed to Germany

5 Likes

each batch contains how many ?

512+1600+ maybe 700-1000 on Friday

12 Likes

That’s fantastic news, great start for first 24h in the new support forum :wink:

3 Likes

Are all those batches are dedicated to be sent to EU?

Thanks! sound promising!

Very very good news here :+1: !
As backer #“a little over 300”, PPM could be at home next week :clap: :clap: :clap:.

And thanks to US backers for the alpha testing which permitted Philips to fix autofocus hardware issue and so many software problems (no irony here) !

1 Like

not the first 512 :slight_smile:

So 1500 today 1600 tomorrow and maybe on friday 700 to 1000 all to EU. Wow, that is magnificent :slight_smile:

Hello, so, I should be in the tomorrow’s batch (indiegogo id #8xx)
Have the ppm which are in these batches been modified to take into account the problem of the part which concerns the autofocus?
Thx

Not Amsterdam anymore, @Philips_Support_N just stated Germany. (They changed warehouse)

Who are you?
You’re so rude

What about middle east ? (Israel for eg) i asked several times and didn’t get an answer.
Thanks in advance.

To whom are these 512?

Do you have an idea how the 1700 rest will be distributet? By country or contribution? Will they mostly be in Germany?

Like many here, I’d love more info but I get the feeling that the Philips team are working as hard as they can, but it’s better to iron out QC problems than ship faulty projectors.
My problem is this: when I placed my order as a backer (#1478) the UK was still in the EU, and the projector was due to arrive before we left. If it doesn’t arrive before the end of January, will it just end up in Customs forever? Might I never see it?
(I voted Remain BTW!)

6 Likes