Shipping to Europe

Maybe ”Postnord” needed more information or proof of tax paid or address was marked as non private person! Don’t understand why DHL didn’t deliver it all the way!

Who is this ”Pan”?

No clue who/what “Pan” is…

I have sent a PM to PhilipsNono to get some clarification, hopefully…

There’s nothing @Philips_Support_N can do about this. This is DHL’s logistics and how they handle the shipments in different countries (own logistics, contractual partners and such).
Whenever I send a package through DHL from Germany to Romania, DHL is almost never the carrier delivering the package in Romania.

So the ppm will return to DHL Germany ?

Really weird situation…

Only Swedish guys are in this case ?
Something specific in address format in Sweden ?

Well, since DHL seem to have decided to return the package to sender I believe Philips will eventually be informed of the reason why the package was returned? Since Philips is the sender? Perhaps some tax info was missing, and then they need to re-send the package and include the proper information. I expect PhilipsNono (or someone else from Philips/Screeneo) to figure this out.

As far as I know, PostNord (the swedish postal service) has not even received the package, since DHL returned it to sender…

1 Like

Anyone from Spain has received an update about the shipping?

I am impatient, really impatient!! :wink:

Hello, just an update for Sweden, 53 products have been returned to the DHL warehouse in Germany.
Seems there is an issue with Customs there. DHL is negotiating.

3 Likes

Yes, mine is scheduled for Monday. I am around Barcelona.

New try and new tracking number will probably be needed! Cross your fingers that they are shipped next week and that philips knows what to do!

1 Like

Jesus christ this never ends :joy: /swe 45

1 Like

I feel ya man, you learn a lot about yourself in these endeavors. :rofl: :sweden:

2 Likes

ppm received… finally!

2 Likes

53 ? Im around 6200 number
What kind of customs problem ?

I have recieved the picopix today, nog unpacking and testing everything…

Thnx so far to the team!

Thanks for checking. I also in the same situation when I checked. #498 Sweden :sweden:

I just got an email with a delivery window for tomorrow, but the tracking page still shows the same status as Wednesday. So be patient my fellow backers, it will be rewarded.

NL backer 456

Mine has now arrived in the UK according to tracking info, due to be delivered tomorrow. Annoyingly I won’t be at work tomorrow so I’ve had to tell DHL to postpone until Monday. Ah well only another few days!

Suspens untill the end .mine stopped moving on the 30.hope didnt get lost .