Shipping to Europe

Mine is postponed to 03/02 (I’m living in Paris) :frowning: the never ending story… I hope it comes before the 05/02, I’ll be off for a 10 days holiday

Hello,

My ID : 3953

I still haven’t received my track number… can you help me ?

For the record: Backer with number around 1500 from Germany. I received my ppm two days ago quite unexpectetly, however I didn’t check the dhl-page anylonger.
First impression: Nice. Works out of the box and from my impression the quality of the picture is quite good (no updates or anything done so far, my ppm is still offline :wink: . Just used it with HDMI input). But I didn’t manage to connect my sonos beam (and all the other sonos things standing around here, what is not so nice because the sound of the ppm is of course not even near the quality you get from a home cinema setup with sonos.)

Of course a tiny in-built speaker won’t be near home cinema setup, come on :smile:

1 Like

Hey Thibault, you can write directly a message to @Philips_Support_N or send a message to moderators and we’ll make sure to assist you.

Cheers,

1 Like

It’s a good thing that you promised not to use La Poste…

Screeneo has chosen DHL, but unfortunately DHL decided to get through la Poste for delivery…

Please ensure we do not need to pay tax one more time! Will shipment be express this time?

2 Likes

Mine arrived today and is in my house, but I’m not home! Trying it out tonight!

NL Backer #456

Delivery problem, package received today but without the PicoPix in it, there was like a dictionary instead, the box was however well sealed.
I just contact on hello@picopix.com it’s ok ?

Hi and welcome to the forum! Wow, I didn’t see this coming! @Philips_Support_N maybe this requires some investigation.

Yes, you can contact hello@picopix.com directly.

Hope this gets resolved quickly!

Anyone in Ireland got their PPM yet?

Any information when shipping to Norway is planned?

Hi, shipping is pause dor CNY and planned to continue after 9th Feb. They are aiming to ship all units around 10th March if all is good in China as well.

Yeah, avoid LostNord like the plague. Ship DHL express to Sweden. I’m surprised the boxes aren’t all flat and dirty (if the picture shows the actual returns from Sweden). Or it’s like it was stated LostNord never got the chance to ruin them as DHL had some hickup before handover happened.

2 Likes

news shipping sweden problem solved?

Hi there - does anyone know where we are on shipping to European backers? I’m backer number 6k+

1 Like

Hello,
I haven’t received a tracking number. When will you ship to Germany?

@Philips_Support_N any news for shippings to Amsterdam / NL? I still don’t have a tracking number, I’m backer #7385

Hi, Indigogo say my Contribution ID is 17750… Im in Germany.

Does that mean that i should get my device in this actual delivery wave ?
Because i got no info from BackerKit. Instead Backerkit says:
-my adress is locked
-its not send …

I ask this because Germany has only 1464 backers and i thougt 1500 are shipped…

Greetings an thank in advance for an hint about my play in the waiting queue…

1 Like