Shipping to Europe

Hi there.

You are definitely not in the first batch (the max backer id in the first batch was 4800 or something around it)

Hi Guys,

The 1500 shipped where for all EU backers, not only Germany. EU ID’s are shipped up to around 4100.

For info on new shipments, please check: New shipments after cny

There were 1500 items shipped for the whole EU, not only for Germany.
The first batch was till backer id 4100 or around that number.
Shipments now are paused because of Chinese New Year and in an ideal case the shipments will restart on the 9 or 10th of February, but also not 100% because of the public health issues in the area.

Not solved nor heard anything from @Philips_Support_N yet regarding Sweden shipments.

1 Like

I am also waiting for an update from PhilipsNano regarding the swedish packages that seem to be stuck in the german DHL warehouse. Please use DHL Express if possible, and make sure to avoid PostNord.

3 Likes

Sometimes it works with La Poste :
PPM delivered yesterday morning at home (I’ll give my first feelings at the right place in this forum).
Hope it’ll be sorted out for you soon.
Luckily for you, it seems that they don’t want to return it at the sender !

Just got my 2 units delivered in my office in Paris and I am so exited that Imight take my afternoon off to go and test them

How do I work out roughly when I will get this order? My backing number is #13190 And it is to the UK. Thanks in advance!

Just got mine (Spain).

Welcome to the forum, Jeremy,

Please refer to this thread New shipments after cny . If all is well, they’ll continue production after 9th of Feb and aiming to ship all units by 10th of March.

1 Like

any news for Belgium? It seems that in Europe people start to have their devices but nothing here, nor news.

Is it a scam?

no

You’re a part of EU I believe? If your backer number is <4188 then you deserved to be shipped and can post in ID List of unfortunate ones: EU & IndieGogo ID < #4188 ONLY - #106 by Ryan. If you are >=4188 then you can expect at least another week or two before delivery, as per https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/new-shipments-after-cny/2021

4 Likes

Hi Alessandro, please refer to my previous post. And no, it’s not a scam.
You can also check these topics

1. Projector count
  2. List of backers per country
1 Like

@Philips_Support_N
The Swedes :sweden: deserve an update or ETA on the holdup in customs. Thanks.

5 Likes

Thx it’s a useful answer

Hi Ivanov,
Thanks for answer, I see that you’re quite active on the forum and thanks for your work.

Just a quick note:

• the first link doesn’t work
  • the second I really don’t understand what it means: that we have 385 backers in Belgium?

Anyway thanks for the answer again.

The second link is indeed a overview of the amount of backers per country:)

Good evening,

Today, I have no news of my order in France.

I have ID 6737 of backer, I see on the forum that there are a certain number of French who have already received their parcels. Or are you shipping to France?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Hello guys, concerning Sweden, we checked again with DHL today and we should have an answer tomorrow. They are still checking about the customs issues. We are sorry about it

7 Likes

Hi @Dreamziner

Welcome to this forum.

If you go few posts above yours, you can see the post of @danopia which explain very well the situation :

As you backer Id in Indiegogo is 6737, you’ll be in batches after CNY.

Best.