Shipping to Europe

What battery do they have that did not get accepted? Nuclear? :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! UPS delivery to follow then.

Thanks for the update! UPS is much better :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s just all kinds of weird… I can’t say I’m surprised though - LostNord does everything in their power to suck at the only thing they should focus on: delivery packages. UPS, DHL, FedEx (including TNT) all have their own oddities but at least they can be reasoned with :slight_smile:

tl;dr Sounds great with UPS as courier!!

2 Likes

FYI Sweden have two extra taxes that are weird. We have a tax that is related to copyrights infringement. Every non-volatile memory has a fee.
And we have an environmental tax for all electronics.
I assume that Philips is fully aware of these two, but I am the kind of person who like to double check everything.

2 Likes

It’s not just Sweden: Private copying levy - Wikipedia but I agree that it is weird. For the PPM with less than 16GB of flash it’s less than 64SEK though, if they would attempt to enforce it.

The “environmental” tax is the flame retardant chemical tax right? That does not apply for intra-EU shipments, at least not yet: https://chemicalwatch.com/83939/sweden-to-extend-chemical-tax-to-online-foreign-companies#overlay-strip

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N How will we get the tracking number for UPS? Will backerkit be involved again?

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N: Can you please confirm that UPS has sent the parcels today? How can we find the tracking numbers? Thanks!

2 Likes

Any Tracking number Or status to be sent to us?

For what it’s worth, the PicoPix is totally free from BFRs.

1 Like

Hi Prashant what are the news re. CNY etc? Please make an official update on IGG - it’s impossible to follow everything here without committing 2h / day for it!

1 Like

Hi, you can follow this thread for more updates. I can assure you, you won’t need 2h / day to follow the communication.

Cheers,

Bonjour,

je n’ai toujours rien reçu, avez vous une estimation de date de livraison ?

Merci

Hi and welcome to the forum. Due to CNY and the situation in this region, they plan to restore production beginning of next week and aim to ship all units around 10th March. This is of course if all goes according to plan. Check New shipments after cny .

PS: Please write in English. We can use google translate, but it takes more time :slight_smile: . We’ve tried to add a translation plug-in to the forum, but there are some technical issues.

Cheers,

Hello @pieroe,

le prochain envoi est planifiée pour le 10 de mars, tu trouves plus d’info dans le topic signalé par Velisav; ceci dit ce forum est en anglais donc ça serait mieux poser des questions en anglais, w les traducteurs en ligne!

as told by Velislav_Ivanov, this is a English spoken forum so let’s switch to english! (even if England isn’t in Europe no more)
:slight_smile:
@Vin tell me If you need help in translations :nerd_face:!

2 Likes

I still not received notification from UPS for the shipment to SE. Surprised that Philips have logistics issues

Traveling to Amsterdam for ISE 2020 and will meet Philips Professional Display Solutions. Anyone else going?

3 Likes

Same status, still waiting for that UPS tracking number…

3 Likes

Hello Guys. So sorry again about this… For Sweden, UPS just gave us the PDF file this morning. We are currently making the excel file now.

2 Likes

So what does this mean? Please answer these simple questions that have been asked over and over again by multiple swedish backers in this forum:

1. When will UPS send the parcels?

2. How and when will you send us the tracking ids?

1 Like