Shipping to Europe

@Philips_Support_N Any update on the EU backers below 4188 that got skipped last batch? Will we definitely be in the next batch? #3333

@Tom123 the factory will only open on the 10th so yes, next batch

2 Likes

So hopefully they will ship on monday? and we will get that tracking id no later than?

Just so we can validate that it’s beeing shipped (not getting lost) and when it will appear!
Will we receive new tracking information by email?

/J

We are uploading the new tracking numbers on Backerkit now. SHould be ok in the next 30mins.
UPS shipped it yesterday night

4 Likes

The Maxicode only contained the first 10 characters of the tracking number so it wasn’t possible to verify pickup date. I learned something new though, UPS uses ISO 3166 country codes in their encoding, 752 for Sweden in their “Ship-To Country Code”.

2 Likes

I have now received an email from backerkit with updated tracking information for UPS shipment to Sweden :sweden:.

In case someone else is struggling, my tracking code had the first character wrong. In my case what was an I/l before Z should be a 1. Is traceable on ups.se and shows prepared for shipment / label created.

Thanks for the update @Philips_Support_N.

5 Likes

Ah Thanks. Got mine too but were unable to track with the code.

Got my UPS tracking code in the UPS app :+1: pity I only return on Friday from Amsterdam but looking forward :smile:

1 Like

Perfect, now I can follow it :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately my #3494 to NL has still no tracking ID or what so ever. When should it be visible? Many thanks!

They skipped some people by mistake last shipment ( I was one of them too). We have been told we will be in the next batch sent out once the factory opens again tomorrow. So fingers crossed not too long now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Tom, I think it too. Hope so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any progress so far, or still waiting for pickup by UPS?

No pickup/progress on tracking yet!

Any news about sending to France???

Exactly the same for me :sweden:

1 Like

Hello guys, a big hurricane passed over Germany this weekend. UPS picked up the goods from our warehouse and are now on UPS side.

2 Likes

When the next batch to the Europe?

2 Likes

When will you start shipping to Denmark? I contributed in september, but so far have heard nothing.

Kind regards :slight_smile:

I ordered somewhere in september/october 2019. contribid 11k range. Im getting a bit worried. When can i expect some beamer coming to the netherlands?