Shipping to Europe

Any idea what email works best for this? Already sent something to hello@picopix

fingers crossed for you buffy, hope it is not faulty like many others

1 Like

What number and are you in Poland?

support@screeneo.com

1 Like

hello my backerid is 11222 in France i have no news can you tell me when you will ship my ppmax please?

They do not answer emails

They do not know. Is it there business to know? Noooooo…for sure

They do not answer because they fear you will ask for refund for a product you ordered last summer…

1 Like

Hi PhilipsNoNo

I would like to evaluate the refunding option as it is impossible to have a clear estimation date of delivery. Please tell me what is the procedure
Thanks

1 Like

I also want a refund, I have asked several times and they don’t reply. I think they stole our money

Could you just stop posting these false accusations on the forum? While there has clearly been serious problems with both the manufacturing and the logistics (which I think is understandable in the current situation), it should be clear from the amount of people posting about the projectors they have received that they have indeed NOT “stolen our money”. You are going to get your projector - just a lot later than what was promised. And for anyone that has ever backed any crowdfunding projects, this shouldn’t come as a surprise.

8 Likes

Happy 2021!!!

Please, stop complaining. Please. I think everyone here understood you’re tired of waiting but I don’t think complaining every couple of minutes changes how fast they produce and ship the projectors. I think the only thing you get is just stressing us.

3 Likes

I am not tired. I am frustrated and annoyed because noone responsibly tells me anything about my order. If they do not know, they do not have to lie or create fake updates. They are tiresome

1 Like

I’m sorry if I stressed you out. Not my intention. But I literally have no way of letting them know I want my money back.

And yes sorry to waste it for you, but having my money trapped for 7 months I’m feeling robbed. I could have bought and enjoyed another product since 7 months ago.

I will shut up if they refund me. The rest of you have every right to keep waiting to the projector and listening to their lies. I just want to get out of this .

2 Likes

Ok, the problem really is that you never ordered a PPM but actually you just supported the project. That’s it.
I’m not justifying who is not replying to mails or refunds, I’m just trying to make you (@Silver) understanding that you didn’t place an order like on Amazon. If you need a projector you can find it on Amazon, and within a week you will have it in your hands.
If you’re complaining about the quantity of informations about the project that we have, I can (partially) agree with you. But the biggest problem is all the people always asking for the status of their shipment and “stealing” time to Philips to reply.
@Philips_Support_N could share more status about the production lines, how many people are working at each line, some pics, so on. But any post (I don’t know if I should write he or she :sweat_smile:) will write there will be thousands post asking “and where is my projector?”. And Philips’ post is gone.
If you still think that “your order” is not in time make a little research and read something about the muzo project. Or a lot of other projects that never shipped their product to contributors.

1 Like

Sorry I was replying to @Silver, don’t know why the reply part just disappeared.

What is your Indiegogo contribution ID and country ? Based on that we should be able to make a guess !

Ema the problem is they misused the Philips brand to lure people who are not used to Indiegogo before. They promised things that they couldn’t simply fulfill. And by that I don’t only mean the lies about delivery dates but also false advertising on the product.

As I said before, the moment I get my money back I will just shut up and disappear from this forum. And I will just go buy something else and just regret the months I’ve spent without a TV or projector because I was waiting for this

Caveat emptor, you bought from a crowd funding platform regardless of how it was advertised. The platform does not guarantee a product or time lines.

Regardless of advertised dates on the crowd funding page and delays they have faced we are lucky that have not shut down production all together or gone belly up causing you to not get a product.

I didn’t say get your money back as that isn’t an option at this point, no matter what strategy you apply. They gave people a window for refunds after issues arose related to 4 corner correction, you either weren’t paying attention or thought you could ride it out longer, you gambled and lost.

2 Likes